Obama taking actions against Russia for "Election Hacking"

TidaLWaveZ
1 minute ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

Really? I suggest you to check those emails again.

If you have something in mind, why would you even need to be that vague about it? Please, go ahead and link your damning evidence that the entire world apparently somehow missed.

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Hillary didn't order a recount, Jill Stein with 1% of the vote did. Hillary conceded the election on voting day.

Her entire campaign pushed for the recount.  Podesta and many of her senior staff took part in ordering recounts.  And funnily they lost her votes and she lost more electors.  2016 is a gift.

2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

I'd rather us be friends with Russia, and not enter in to WW3 with them, in honesty.  They've done us a massive favor, and saved the U.S. from our own Merkel.  Now we have four years and more referendums to rid the world of both the UN, EU, and NATO.  

I'm sure we'd all rather be friends with everyone. It's Russia's own actions that have made that difficult, not ours.

5 minutes ago, typographie said:

but there was no wrongdoing expressed in any of them. 

You're gonna need to check those e-mails again, i suggest actually reading them.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

Just now, typographie said:

I'm sure we'd all rather be friends with everyone. It's Russia's own actions that have made that difficult, not ours.

Russia's actions have made it difficult for the left-wing, but with intense far-right cooperation, we can make sure to not only form a strong relationship with Russia, but also with mending the wounds we've caused to Bashar Al-Assad, and show some might to Iran, so that we can begin actually having some true talks with them.  

4 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Hillary didn't order a recount, Jill Stein with 1% of the vote did. Hillary conceded the election on voting day.

Hilary conceded day 1, yes, then later on started crying that the election was rigged and she wouldn't whole-heartedly accept the results of the election thanks to "Russian hacking"

1 minute ago, typographie said:

We're fucking Russia's economy so very bad.

They can't do anything, they would go to war with us because we keep pummeling them into submission; this isn't Russia not simply getting what they want, war is a real fear because Russia's being backed into a corner.
It's not Russia, It's us; we need to stop playing world police and bullying other nations to our will.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

1 minute ago, Memories4K said:

Hilary conceded day 1, yes, then later on started crying that the election was rigged and she wouldn't whole-heartedly accept the results of the election thanks to "Russian hacking"

They can't do anything, they would go to war with us because we keep pummeling them into submission; this isn't Russia not simply getting what they want, war is a real fear because Russia's being backed into a corner.
It's not Russia, It's us; we need to stop playing world police and bullying other nations to our will.

Can't forget the U.S. supporting Kiev Fascists and all that.  We've been trying to poke the bear in many situations.  If the bear is truly threatened, the earth deserves the atomic hellfire.

So Obama is angry at Russia for doing actual journalism? It's not exactly Russia making the DNC doing shady shit or Hillary breaking the law. As if the US isn't doing exactly the same.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

There is absolutely no evidence that Russia did this.

wikileaks said it wasn't then but a leaker.

a dnc staffer was killed and "robbed" in broad day light and being taken from him that is suspected of leaking some documents.

even if Putin himself, just himself because hes en elite wizard class hax0r, did it it still wouldn't change the fact that it isnt "rigging" the election since exposing the truth is not rigging anything.

Am I the only one that remembers Hillary "accidentally" left one of our blueprints and designs for our new fighter-jets in China, and now they've perfectly replicated them and upgraded some systems?  That wasn't espion--how dare there be more than one Pinochet.

can we stop blaming russia FOR EVERYTHING that happens? 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

15 minutes ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

missed.

T

17 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Can't forget the U.S. supporting Kiev Fascists and all that.  We've been trying to poke the bear in many situations.  If the bear is truly threatened, the earth deserves the atomic hellfire.

I'd be ok with the bear mauling Western Europe and America with a full on call of duty modern warfare 3 type invasion.

10 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

T

I'd be ok with the bear mauling Western Europe and America with a full on call of duty modern warfare 3 type invasion.

I'd rather us help them to claim Europe and give Africa to China.  Get Europe back on track.  And China can have its new mining opportunity.

Any one person or entity can be hacked. All it takes is dedication and the right information at the right time. Lets equip our SUPER SECRET PEOPLE with blackberries and windows XP and then wonder how or why you are an open book to people who were hacking experts by the age of 20. Let alone the technology that big br0th3r uses on its own soil. They can probably tell you what you had for dinner the other week better than what you know xD.

60+ year old with technology VS. 10-20-30 year old that grew up with technology... literally with it in their hands nearly at all times. lmfao

Im not saying hacking is easy by any means, but if your a target there is usually always a way in. When you have much knowledge about hacking, you become aware of operator vulnerabilities, habits, and shortcuts in human behavior.

44 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

I've typed and retyped four or five different responses to this, but every argument I can come up sounds silly because they rely on a basic world view and level of empathy for others that you clearly won't value or understand. I'll just say, I hope you're right, because apparently appeasement of Russian aggression and improved relations on Russia's terms are the policies we're going with after the inauguration. I assure you, I hope it works as much as you do.

left agenda:

exposing crimes = rigging

rigging elections = fighting for freedom and democracy and stop wmd

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

6 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

left agenda:

exposing crimes = rigging

rigging elections = fighting for freedom and democracy and stop wmd

*Democrats Agenda

True leftists are not like the neoliberals that now dominate the Democratic Party.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

2 hours ago, ivan134 said:

That's a hilariously lazy analysis. There is no evidence Russia actually did anything, but to say it is the same as Trump saying it was rigged with no evidence because he thinks he's the greatest is a completely different thing. But don't get logical thinking get in the way of sticking it to "them liberals."

The election was rigged against him. Every single mainstream press outlet was hammering Trump so hard (yes even Fox News) and were so apologetic for Clinton despite the massive evidence of her and her family's bullshit. But because she "didn't have ill intentions" (the sorriest fucking excuse ever - talk about privilege), last name is Clinton and has a vagina it's okay - it's time for a woman president amirite?

Fuck that noise.

There's been no evidence shown supporting that Russia had involvement in the DNC email leak.

British diplomat Craig Murray says:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/12/cias-absence-conviction/

“They are absolutely making it up.”

“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.
“If what the CIA are saying is true, and the CIA’s statement refers to people who are known to be linked to the Russian state, they would have arrested someone if it was someone inside the United States.
“America has not been shy about arresting whistleblowers and it’s not been shy about extraditing hackers. They plainly have no knowledge whatsoever.”

The CIA's job is to disseminate information, usually false information, to stir up public sentiment, so that the CIA and USA government can then exploit that sentiment. The USA government has comprehensively failed to overthrow Syria, and failed to take over Crimea when they overthrew Ukraine. The current USA government is very humiliated from its many recent geopolitical defeats, and isn't used to feeling as if it's less than omnipotent, and wants to lash out at Russia however it can.

The CIA also wants to keep the USA populace from being empathetic with Russia, because that decreases the government's ability to make false claims and then cash in on public support for whatever immoral mission the USA government next has in mind against its geopolitical peers.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

15 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

The election was rigged against him. Every single mainstream press outlet was hammering Trump so hard (yes even Fox News) and were so apologetic for Clinton despite the massive evidence of her and her family's bullshit. But because she "didn't have ill intentions" (the sorriest fucking excuse ever - talk about privilege), last name is Clinton and has a vagina it's okay - it's time for a woman president amirite?

Fuck that noise.

Wow, talk about being dishonest.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/27/politics/donald-trump-voter-fraud-popular-vote/

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

20 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

*Democrats Agenda

True leftists are not like the neoliberals that now dominate the Democratic Party.

Liberalism does not mean what it used to. The word flipped itself upside down almost 200 years ago. Modern liberalism is god awful. 

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

GPU — AMD RX 7900 XTX - XFX Speedster Merc 310 Black Edition - 24GB GDDR6

Monitor — Acer Predator XB271HU - 2560x1440 165Hz IPS 4ms

CPU Cooler — Noctua NH-D15

Motherboard — Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX V2

Memory — 32GB G.Skill Flare X5 - 6000mHz CL32

Storage — WD Black - 2TB HDD

— Seagate SkyHawk - 2TB HDD

— Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB SSD

— WD Blue - 500GB M.2 SSD

— Samsung 990 PRO w/HS - 4TB M.2 SSD

Case — Fractal Design Define R6 TG

PSU — EVGA SuperNOVA G3 - 850W 80+ Gold 

Case Fans — 2(120mm) Noctua NF-F12 PWM - exhaust

— 3(140mm) Noctua NF-A14 PWM - intake

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

Headphones — Sennheiser HD600

Extras — Glorious PC Gaming Race - Mouse Wrist Rest  

— Glorious PC Gaming Race - XXL Extended Mouse Pad - 36" x 18"

— Max Keyboard Flacon-20 keypad - Cherry MX blue switches

3 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Given California was handing out fake ID's left, right, and center for illegal-immigrants and promising to not give them to their new president.  Same for New York, Michigan and in the cases of Virginia and N.C., they struck down voter ID requirement laws, and let loose thousands of prisoners, and granted them voting rights.  Luckily he still won.

5 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Given California was handing out fake ID's left, right, and center for illegal-immigrants and promising to not give them to their new president.  Same for New York, Michigan and in the cases of Virginia and N.C., they struck down voter ID requirement laws, and let loose thousands of prisoners, and granted them voting rights.  Luckily he still won.

Mhmm. Tell me more, please.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

Mhmm. Tell me more, please.

Well, now we have eight years and a supreme court justice appointment in the likely form of Ted Cruz, meaning forty years of bland conservatism, and then Ginsburg will die soon, and we'll get Willett, who is also bland conservatism and constitutionalism.  And then if we're lucky - we'll end up throwing Communists from helicopters and beginning a new McCarthy age.