Asus h110m-a m2 temperature

Hello

I am in a big trouble!, recently i bougth a Mboard asus h110m - a m2, with x2 Kingston ddr4 8gb 1.2v 2133 Mhz ram and an i5 6600k cpu with a WD hdd 1 tb. 
The problem is that the temperature on my mboard is always 118 Celcius degrees (244,4 Fahrenheit), the cpu, the hdd and my old r9 270x 2gb have low temperatures... Im using my used corsair h100i cooler with fresh thermal paste. I have one fan in the back sucking air in and the h100i cooler sucking air out, my case is the corsair vengence c70.. also, before installing the OS, i noticed that there is an ember ligth on the mboard between the Lan guard port and the graphics card port... maybe thats flashing because of the mboard temperature?

What could be the problem? I need advice folks. Im kind of new on building PCs.

Im pretty sure is not a glitch from the software that im using (specc). 

Did you try using HWMonitor?  It could be a faulty sensor.  I would recommend improving your cooling situation though.  Intake air from the front and/or bottom and exhaust out of back and through your H100i.  Depending on your case you could also mount your H100i in the front with intake and exhaust through the back.  I know there are people who say you shouldn't mount radiators in the front with intake but that myth has been busted by JayzTwoCents.

12 hours ago, Andrew2142 said:

Im pretty sure is not a glitch from the software that im using (specc). 

It is. I have about 6 boards that do this, and when poking around with a ir thermometer there is nothing above ambient by much.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro