Mouse Questions

Hello, I am looking at three mice in particular now. The Razer Mamba, Razer Ouroboros, and Logitech G900. I did hear that the Mamba has a sensor issue, but I see multiple sources with different opinions so im not sure, and I saw from one source that the ouroboros has connectivity issues. Are any of these things true? Out of these three which would suit claw grip the best for competitive overwatch? Thanks in advance for suggestions and opinions.

Both the Ouroboros and the Mamba use the same Phillips Twin Eye laser sensor, which is just mediocre and has the famous Z-axis issue. All laser sensors are no match for the high end optical sensors. The G900 is an easy recommendation, considering it has a top end optical sensor and Logitech's wireless technologies are better than the rest. 

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Is that the G900 Chaos Spectrum? If so, id stick with that one. The Razer Mamba is fine i suppose, altough quite pricy. The Razer Ouroboros, i guess is for the user tht wants a cheaper Mamba xD?

Groomlake Authority

1 minute ago, Pandalf said:

Both the Ouroboros and the Mamba use the same Phillips Twin Eye laser sensor, which is just mediocre and has the famous Z-axis issue. All laser sensors are no match for the high end optical sensors. The G900 is an easy recommendation, considering it has a top end optical sensor and Logitech's wireless technologies are better than the rest. 

Alright, so I guess the G900 it is. How are the ergonomics of it though? It doesn't look very comfortable like the mamba.

1 minute ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Is that the G900 Chaos Spectrum? If so, id stick with that one. The Razer Mamba is fine i suppose, altough quite pricy. The Razer Ouroboros, i guess is for the user tht wants a cheaper Mamba xD?

I found these all for the same price on amazon, give or take a few dollars. And yes, its the chaos spectrum. 

1 minute ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

Alright, so I guess the G900 it is. How are the ergonomics of it though? It doesn't look very comfortable like the mamba.

You have to try it out, since ergonomics are personal preference. It's ambidextrous and specifically suited towards claw grip. Another good option with a shape, somewhat similar to the Mamba is the G403 Wireless.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

4 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

You have to try it out, since ergonomics are personal preference. It's ambidextrous and specifically suited towards claw grip. Another good option with a shape, somewhat similar to the Mamba is the G403 Wireless.

Alright so I should be good since I use claw grip, Also I think they have it at the Fry's near my house. I'll go check later and try it out. Thanks!

Just now, Pandalf said:

Ouroboros is actually using S9818, as for PTE, depends on Surface and Iteration, altough in this case it is true.