FTP File Server

Hey guys does anyone know any FTP file server hosts that are free and allow all sorts of file traffic? I need it for testing purposes but a lot of sites don't allow certain type of file transfer I rather not talk about it but pretty sure you guys get what I mean.

No, but you can start to run your own FTP NAS by using freenas and using the FTP option 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

find someone who can read russian or romanian and get an eastern european host. you will have problems paying by credit card to some regions

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

10 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

find someone who can read russian or romanian and get an eastern european host. you will have problems paying by credit card to some regions

I am Russian myself but umm wait are there any free hosts from that location because I'm not going to be using this program to actually do anything illegal this is just for educational purposes I'm new to it all and I just wanna learn how to set this all up and how it all works.

Can't you just set up a virtual machine for this? Since you're saying it's just for testing.

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

1 minute ago, Limecat86 said:

Can't you just set up a virtual machine for this? Since you're saying it's just for testing.

No this is gonna be a network to network test with my friends. So I have to get a FTP Server but I don't wanna spend money on it because it's just gonna be up for like 2 days while we do testing.

4 minutes ago, danielporsh911 said:

I am Russian myself but umm wait are there any free hosts from that location because I'm not going to be using this program to actually do anything illegal this is just for educational purposes I'm new to it all and I just wanna learn how to set this all up and how it all works.

then set one up on your lan. I have no idea about free ones but i use to have a VPN with filehosting in eastern europe that was very cheap

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Just now, SCHISCHKA said:

then set one up on your lan. I have no idea about free ones but i use to have a VPN with filehosting in eastern europe that was very cheap

I can't port forward old shitty router.

3 minutes ago, danielporsh911 said:

I can't port forward old shitty router.

yea you also might get blocked by ISP. if you google ftp file server free trial there are a ton of providers that you can test

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

2 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

yea you also might get blocked by ISP. if you google ftp file server free trial there are a ton of providers that you can test

I know but most of them don't allow warez so I was thinking maybe ask if anyone knows any sites that permit all kinds of FTP file transfers.

Just now, danielporsh911 said:

I know but most of them don't allow warez so I was thinking maybe ask if anyone knows any sites that permit all kinds of FTP file transfers.

AFAIK only in eastern europe & china

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

2 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

AFAIK only in eastern europe & china

Are there any free ones from there? 

1 minute ago, danielporsh911 said:

Are there any free ones from there? 

i have no idea

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Hey I'm new here but if you are interested I run a couple of servers. I have one in Luxembourg and one in NJ. I don't know if this is against the rules but if it's just for testing I can help you out :)

On 12/26/2016 at 5:26 PM, hyperj123 said:

Hey I'm new here but if you are interested I run a couple of servers. I have one in Luxembourg and one in NJ. I don't know if this is against the rules but if it's just for testing I can help you out :)

Hey, thanks for the reply. Can you give me a server with just like lets say like 1 GB of storage for like a week.

On 12/28/2016 at 2:23 AM, danielporsh911 said:

Hey, thanks for the reply. Can you give me a server with just like lets say like 1 GB of storage for like a week.

Sorry for the late reply pm me.