BF4 Expansion announced for Dec 3

nicehat

China_Rising_PFT_web_1.jpg

Thats right, the games just been released, and Dice already has plenty in the pipeline.On Nov 22 the first DLC, "Second Assault" will hit digital shelves giving players access to some of BF3's most popular maps. China Rising is set to land Dec 17th. China Rising ties in somewhat with the single player portion of the game and will introduce some new "massive" maps into the main game. Set in mainland China, with vast swatches of open ground and dense city fighting, they'll be combined with new weapons and vehicles to account for the larger map size.

Now you ask, why did you write Dec 3 then? Well, my furry brained friends, I thought you'd never ask! Although CR is set to arrive Dec 17th, Premium players get to access it Dec 3rd..A full 2 weeks earlier! So, what do you guys think of BF4 so far and would you pounce on these expansions? 

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/battlefield-4-china-rising-dlc-coming-december-3/1100-6415824/

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Along with Mantle ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I was actually planning to get bf4 but the more and more I think about it, I don't want it. 120$ for a game isn't worth it. I hate this whole DLC/microtransaction era were going through.

Just wait will they bundle All the DLC and Premium together for $20 like I did for BF3. Of course, you may need to exercise those patience muscles. 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Just wait will they bundle All the DLC and Premium together for $20 like I did for BF3. Of course, you may need to exercise those patience muscles. 

Oh of course then it is a good deal, I bought bf3 and premium for 30$ but that was over a year after it had came out, shit there were 3 call of duty launchs in that time frame. It becoming a good deal so long after it has launched doesn't mean it is a okay business practice and I still don't agree with it.

I was actually planning to get bf4 but the more and more I think about it, I don't want it. 120$ for a game isn't worth it. I hate this whole DLC/microtransaction era were going through.

I don't get it. You can just buy the game you don't NEED any DLC. That's a choice you're making to buy it they aren't making you.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Well i guess i'll just get it at christmas when i have a bit more money to spend

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I for one dont mind waiting. Drivers mature, prices plummet and when you step into the arena a couple of yrs later, you play as it was meant to be played. Ill stick with BF3 till then

I don't get it. You can just buy the game you don't NEED any DLC. That's a choice you're making to buy it they aren't making you.

This is one of the most ignorant things I've ever read. This is like saying if you go to buy a car (a average car for a average price) and it doesn't have a engine in it, just two pedals so you can pedal your car around. You don't NEED a engine do you? That car still takes you from point A to point B but are you really satisfied? Do you feel like you got what you payed for? Are you happy with that car? No, you are not. Please think before you speak....

This is one of the most ignorant things I've ever read. This is like saying if you go to buy a car (a average car for a average price) and it doesn't have a engine in it, just two pedals so you can pedal your car around. You don't NEED a engine do you? That car still takes you from point A to point B but are you really satisfied? Do you feel like you got what you payed for? Are you happy with that car? No, you are not. Please think before you speak....

Your analogy is way off, he was giving you a suggestion I don't know why are you so mean with him. He is right, you DON'T need the DLC to play BF4 and nobody is forcing you to buy it

I still don't get it. The car analogy doesn't work because a car without an engine isn't a car, it's a frame with the wheels etc. A car is defined as having the engine in it. Battlefield 4 is a game, you buy the game you get the 10 maps and everything that comes with it. Having the DLC/battlepacks for bf4 is not a necessity and I don't see why it would influence your decision on buying the game or not buying. The vanilla maps are excellent this time around and the game is even more fun than bf3 was and also less buggy, with the only game breaking bug being that servers time out a lot. This game is worth the 60$ it costs and I still don't understand why you feel obligated to buy the DLC.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Just early enough to shove another Battlefield down our throat in 2015.

144Hz goodness

#BF4PremiumMember #BuyNowRegretLater 

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I still don't get it. The car analogy doesn't work because a car without an engine isn't a car, it's a frame with the wheels etc. A car is defined as having the engine in it. Battlefield 4 is a game, you buy the game you get the 10 maps and everything that comes with it. Having the DLC/battlepacks for bf4 is not a necessity and I don't see why it would influence your decision on buying the game or not buying. The vanilla maps are excellent this time around and the game is even more fun than bf3 was and also less buggy, with the only game breaking bug being that servers time out a lot. This game is worth the 60$ it costs and I still don't understand why you feel obligated to buy the DLC.

Your analogy is way off, he was giving you a suggestion I don't know why are you so mean with him. He is right, you DON'T need the DLC to play BF4 and nobody is forcing you to buy it

tumblr_mufowbMOOf1qc8jh0o10_250.gif

Waiting for Black Friday to get BF4 + Premium.... $130 is just fucked man, seriously.

Personally the launch maps seem small, and not very good. More maps=more variety, LAY IT ON ME DICE!

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

#alreadyboughtpremium

#Payeddoublepriceforthegame

#FuckyouEA

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

And this is one of the worst analogy's I've ever read. Lol.

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

I feel like a game would make more money with free dlc and frequent update like minecraft for example imagine if minecraft charged for each update? people definately wouldnt buy it as much.

And this is one of the worst analogy's I've ever read. Lol.

Actually it is a pretty good analogy of buying something and it doing what it is supposed to but not quite up to par.

I feel like a game would make more money with free dlc and frequent update like minecraft for example imagine if minecraft charged for each update? people definately wouldnt buy it as much.

I don't mind paying for DLC, I actually prefer if because majority of the time you get more for something you pay for than something free but when shit is coming out like 3 weeks after the game launched and then a month after that like are you fucking kidding me, put it in the damn vanilla game. And don't release tiny ass DLC's with like 3 maps and MAYBE a weapon or something. Release like 6+ maps at a time and charge like 15$ for them every 6 months.

I really wish dice delayed the release of the game, bf4 is so buggy in the sense that I struggle to complete a round with crashing, have constant audio bugs and spawn outside map limits. The first bit of dlc has most likely been completed and we still don't have what I consider a proper game. I took a year for the majority of bf3 dlc to be completed because EA didn't push release dates and the major bugs had been solved.