Asrock Fatal1ty x99 MB not recognizing a new Samsung 950 Pro M.2

Issue: 

I just built a new system with the specs below. But I am now having an issue with the new Samsung 950 Pro M.2 drive that I have. It is not recognized by the bios (which I have read to be somewhat normal) but mainly it is not recognized when I try to install Windows 10 onto it.

What I have tried: 

I have tried most of the troubleshooting technique from youtube which includes disabling CSM. None of those tips worked for me though. 

Another thing that I tried was I installed windows 10 onto an old HDD to see if in Windows the device was recognized. Even after downloading the NVME and Samsung Magician software from Samsung the M.2 SSD still couldn't be recognized in device manager.

I have also tried reseeding the M.2 SSD but that hasn't changed anything. 

Specs: 

CPU: Intel 6800k

RAM: 32 GB DDR4 Corsair

GPU: AMD R9 390 

MB: ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 -> Running most recent Bios!! --> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157718 

SSD: Samsung 950 Pro M.2 ---> Plugged into top most Ultra M.2 Slot

PSU: EVGA 850W G3 

Let me know if you have any ideas of how I can get the M.2 drive to be recognized by the bios and/or Windows (Upon a fresh OS install)

Thanks!

Also been reading up on this... Seems there is an issue with 28 lane CPU's and NVME drives on this motherboard.  Try switching to the other M.2 slot and see what happens.