G900 VS EC1-A which is better?

tank12up

Hello there,

i need a new mouse to step up my game and then i found these two beauties the G900 and the EC1-A . But which is better?

i would buy them both but i can find my moms credit card so i can only get one of em.

Hand size(7.6" X 3.2")

Thanks.

They have different shapes. If you want a better mouse than the Zowie EC, but with a very similar shape, get the Logitech G403. It also has a wireless variant.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

13 minutes ago, tank12up said:

Hello there,

i need a new mouse to step up my game and then i found these two beauties the G900 and the EC1-A . But which is better?

i would buy them both but i can find my moms credit card so i can only get one of em.

Hand size(7.6" X 3.2")

Thanks.

Those are completely different mice in regards to ergonomics. G900 is ambi while the EC1-A is an right hand ergonomic mouse. I'd suggest looking at the G403 instead of the G900. It's cheaper and offers the same performance of the G900 without wireless or the extra buttons.

4 hours ago, AuraDesru said:

Those are completely different mice in regards to ergonomics. G900 is ambi while the EC1-A is an right hand ergonomic mouse. I'd suggest looking at the G403 instead of the G900. It's cheaper and offers the same performance of the G900 without wireless or the extra buttons.

I forgot that the G403 even existed but i'll use it as a fall back since money is not a problem.

Thanks

3 hours ago, tank12up said:

I forgot that the G403 even existed but i'll use it as a fall back since money is not a problem.

Thanks

Money isnt a problem

Go with the g900

I like the 3366 more than the 3310 sensor due to the raw feeling of it. Also the click latency is 5 ms faster on the g900. Unless you want to wait for Zowie to update there line up. G900 is a pretty good pick up right now. + 2 year warranty