Fans for NZXT H440

Jahoppski
7 minutes ago, DELTAprime said:

Jahoppski seems a little confused, he wanted to add fans not knowing that fans are included, I am making it clear fans are included.

I made it clear many times that it's already included, so I'm pretty sure he knows.

9 minutes ago, DELTAprime said:

Also the Aer P fans included with the Kraken are very good and the ML fans Corsair fans like have only very slightly better specs so they aare about a visual upgrade over the Aer P not a performance upgrade.

The ML fans were meant for the case not for the Kraken rad.

and yes he wants it for the aesthetics, while still getting better performance and lower noise.

1 minute ago, Mello said:

The ML fans were meant for the case not for the Kraken rad.

and yes he wants it for the aesthetics, while still getting better performance and lower noise.

Just because someone sees an option that is half the price of those super expensive ML fans (and yes $35 is the US price for a single fan not a two pack http://www.corsair.com/en/ml120-pro-led-red-120mm-premium-magnetic-levitation-fan) that performs almost as well doesn't mean you have to get nasty. I am trying to help Jahoppski here, not start a war.

OBSIDIAN: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | MB ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | RAM Corsair Dominator RGB 32gb 3600 | GPU ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC |

Cooler Corsair Hydro X | Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 860 QVO 2tb x2 | Seagate Barracuda 4tb x2 | Case Cosair Obsidian 500D RGB SE |

PSU Corsair HX750 | Cablemod Cables | Monitor Asus PG35VQAsus PG279Q | HID Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB low profile | Corsair Dark Core Pro RGB SE | Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2

1 minute ago, DELTAprime said:

doesn't mean you have to get nasty. I am trying to help Jahoppski here, not start a war.

What are you talking about?

Chill, I didn't say anything you think I said...?

5 minutes ago, DELTAprime said:

Just because someone sees an option that is half the price of those super expensive ML fans (and yes $35 is the US price for a single fan not a two pack http://www.corsair.com/en/ml120-pro-led-red-120mm-premium-magnetic-levitation-fan) that performs almost as well doesn't mean you have to get nasty. I am trying to help Jahoppski here, not start a war.

What are you talking about?

Chill, I didn't say anything you think I said...?

So wait, I'm a little confused again, so I'm specifically talking about the Kraken for this post. There's some preinstalled fans within the case, but there is still free space for a few more fans though, right? If there is free space, then I'll add more fans. Otherwise, I'll just wait to add them in later. Also, aren't these the fans that I'll be purchasing? I think these fans here are different compared to them.

2 minutes ago, Jahoppski said:

So wait, I'm a little confused again, so I'm specifically talking about the Kraken for this post. There's some preinstalled fans within the case, but there is still free space for a few more fans though, right? If there is free space, then I'll add more fans. Otherwise, I'll just wait to add them in later. Also, aren't these the fans that I'll be purchasing? I think these fans here are different compared to them.

3 fans front (Corsair ML120 Pro)

2 fans top (NZXT Kraken X62 water cooler)

1 fan back (not changed)

and those links have the same fans, the same fans you are getting.

2 minutes ago, Mello said:

3 fans front (Corsair ML120 Pro)

2 fans top (NZXT Kraken X62 water cooler)

1 fan back (not changed)

and those links have the same fans, the same fans you are getting.

So I don't even need to purchase any fans then?

Just now, Jahoppski said:

Only if you want to upgrade the looks or performance.

OBSIDIAN: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | MB ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | RAM Corsair Dominator RGB 32gb 3600 | GPU ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC |

Cooler Corsair Hydro X | Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 860 QVO 2tb x2 | Seagate Barracuda 4tb x2 | Case Cosair Obsidian 500D RGB SE |

PSU Corsair HX750 | Cablemod Cables | Monitor Asus PG35VQAsus PG279Q | HID Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB low profile | Corsair Dark Core Pro RGB SE | Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2

1 minute ago, Jahoppski said:

Up to you.

But you don't need to buy them.

Only if you want to upgrade the looks or performance.

Up to you.

But you don't need to buy them.

Okay, thanks for the info guys. I'll probably not purchase any fans then. The water cooling should hopefully be enough!

1 minute ago, Jahoppski said:

Okay, thanks for the info guys. I'll probably not purchase any fans then. The water cooling should hopefully be enough!

Just keep in mind if you ever find you don't like the look of the included fans you can upgrade in the future. Any off to bed, glad to help. :)

And Mello, no hard feelings, text really sucks for getting across emotion/intent. :)

Just keep in mind if you ever find you don't like the look of the included fans you can upgrade in the future. Any off to bed, glad to help. :)

And Mello, no hard feelings, text really sucks for getting across emotion/intent. :)

Have a good sleep! Thanks for all the help!

2 minutes ago, DELTAprime said:

The only emotion I had was excitement for him, idk what you thought.

2 minutes ago, Mello said:

The only emotion I had was excitement for him, idk what you thought.

Thank you also for all the help! I can't wait to get this PC! :D

9 hours ago, Jahoppski said:

Thanks very much! Just out of curiosity, is it worth upgrading the PSU to Platinum efficiency? Or is it not worth the additional fees?

No. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.