Best Mouse For Competitive FPS

Hello, I am looking to upgrade my mouse but I don't really know what is best. I am currently looking at these mice, The Logitech G Pro, G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX780, Razer Mamba TE, DeathAdder Chroma, and the SteelSeries Rival 300. I mainly play overwatch with a claw grip, and I prefer a light mouse. Which of these would suit overwatch the best? and are there any suggestions that I haven't seen? Thanks in advance for suggestions.

I have the mionix castor and it works great. Oh and it has RGB lighting (lol).

2 minutes ago, FTL said:

I have the mionix castor and it works great. Oh and it has RGB lighting (lol).

I saw that one, but its a bit too expensive, my budget is at 50-55 USD and that mouse is about 70.

1 minute ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

Hello, I am looking to upgrade my mouse but I don't really know what is best. I am currently looking at these mice, The Logitech G Pro, G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX780, Razer Mamba TE, DeathAdder Chroma, and the SteelSeries Rival 300. I mainly play overwatch with a claw grip, and I prefer a light mouse. Which of these would suit overwatch the best? and are there any suggestions that I haven't seen? Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Razer death adder and mamba are both rather heavy and (IMO) not really suitable for claw grip users since they're quite large. I personally use a Corsair M65 Pro RGB and it serves me really well. The final mouse is deemed to be quite nice for comp FPS because of its very light weight. 

WHIPLASH

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @4.7GHz

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2x8GB @3000MHz

MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2

PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS

CASE: Fractal Design Define S

1 minute ago, toasty6776 said:

Razer death adder and mamba are both rather heavy and (IMO) not really suitable for claw grip users since they're quite large. I personally use a Corsair M65 Pro RGB and it serves me really well. The final mouse is deemed to be quite nice for comp FPS because of its very light weight. 

Sorry my bad, I clicked the check instead of the arrow. and isnt the M65 rather heavy?

3 minutes ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

Sorry my bad, I clicked the check instead of the arrow. and isnt the M65 rather heavy?

It is in its stock config but if you remove the weights from the bottom it's actually rather nice. (I'll put it on a scale when I'm home :D)

WHIPLASH

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @4.7GHz

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2x8GB @3000MHz

MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2

PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS

CASE: Fractal Design Define S

- SteelSeries Rival 300 - nice mouse, I use this myself. 

- Corsair M65 Pro - 3360 sensor (best in class), nice shape.

- Fnatic Flick G1 - 3310 sensor same as the Rival 300, similar shape and much better availability in most countries.

idk

2 minutes ago, mikat said:

so you are recommending the Finalmouse Scream One? although its unavailable through amazon.

As an owner of a DeathAdder chroma, I vouch for it. Not sure how it compares to the others you're looking at, but it's a quality gaming mouse. So here's my thoughts on it:

• Very accurate and precise. Helped my hand's muscle memory a lot. Every movement is 100% predictable. I was able to raise the DPI a little and still remain very accurate in small movements all while bigger movements can now be as fast as having acceleration on, with having it off of course.
  • Very lightweight. Some love it some hate it. Personally I love lightweight mice.
  • The software is a little buggy sometimes, but it's pretty powerful. A great feature is being able to adjust lift-off distance, though sometimes you need to go back and reset the setting because it gets bugged and is being ignored from time to time. Macros per application/game work great, cloud syncing works great.
  • 1000hz polling rate. You know you want it :)
  • Braided cable. Pretty standard with gaming mice nowadays, but worthy of note nonetheless.
  • Ehhh, RBG lighting bruh! Haha.

PS: I also use a claw grip for the most part.

~ Specs bellow ~

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit [UEFI]
CPU: Intel i7-5820k Haswell-E @ 4.5-4.7Ghz (1.366-1.431V) | CPU COOLER: Corsair H110 280mm AIO w/ 2x Noctua NF-A14 IPPC-2000 IP67 | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 32Gb (8x4Gb) DDR4 @ 2666mhz CL15 | MOBO: MSI X99S Gaming 7 ATX | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Gaming (flashed "X") @ 2138-2151Mhz (locked 1.093V) | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W 80+ Platinum | SSD's: Samsung Pro 950 256Gb & Samsung Evo 850 500Gb | HDD: WD Black Series 6Tb + 3Tb | AUDIO: Realtek ALC1150 HD Audio | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 | MONITOR: LG 34UC79G 34" 2560x1080p @144hz & BenQ XL2411Z 24" 1080p @144hz | SPEAKERS: Logitech Z-5450 Digital 5.1 Speaker System | HEADSET: Sennheiser GSP 350 | KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe MX Cherry Red | MOUSE: Razer Deathadder Chroma | UPS: PowerWalker VI 2000 LCD

Mac Pro 2,1 (flashed) OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan 64-bit (NAS, Plex, HTTP Server, Game Servers) [R.I.P]
CPUs: 2x Intel Xeon X5365 @ 3.3Ghz (FSB OC) | RAM: OWC 16Gb (8x2Gb) ECC-FB DDR2 @ 1333mhz | GPU: AMD HD5870 (flashed) | HDDs: WD Black Series 3Tb, 2x WD Black Series 1Tb, WD Blue 2Tb | UPS: Fortron EP1000

34 minutes ago, SaladFingers said:

As an owner of a DeathAdder chroma, I vouch for it. Not sure how it compares to the others you're looking at, but it's a quality gaming mouse. So here's my thoughts on it:

• Very accurate and precise. Helped my hand's muscle memory a lot. Every movement is 100% predictable. I was able to raise the DPI a little and still remain very accurate in small movements all while bigger movements can now be as fast as having acceleration on, with having it off of course.
  • Very lightweight. Some love it some hate it. Personally I love lightweight mice.
  • The software is a little buggy sometimes, but it's pretty powerful. A great feature is being able to adjust lift-off distance, though sometimes you need to go back and reset the setting because it gets bugged and is being ignored from time to time. Macros per application/game work great, cloud syncing works great.
  • 1000hz polling rate. You know you want it :)
  • Braided cable. Pretty standard with gaming mice nowadays, but worthy of note nonetheless.
  • Ehhh, RBG lighting bruh! Haha.

my only concern with the deathadder is that its big so claw doesnt work very well, how long/wide is it?

1 minute ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

my only concern with the deathadder is that its big so claw doesnt work very well, how long/wide is it?

I would say it's standard size. Not small but not specifically big either. It has rubber on the sides so the grip remains firm even when you lift it up. Personally I have no problem doing claw grip. The mouse buttons can be easily clicked at a lower position (which is what I do), you don't have to reach for the edges at all. I have a relatively small hand and it fits perfectly.

~ Specs bellow ~

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit [UEFI]
CPU: Intel i7-5820k Haswell-E @ 4.5-4.7Ghz (1.366-1.431V) | CPU COOLER: Corsair H110 280mm AIO w/ 2x Noctua NF-A14 IPPC-2000 IP67 | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 32Gb (8x4Gb) DDR4 @ 2666mhz CL15 | MOBO: MSI X99S Gaming 7 ATX | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Gaming (flashed "X") @ 2138-2151Mhz (locked 1.093V) | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W 80+ Platinum | SSD's: Samsung Pro 950 256Gb & Samsung Evo 850 500Gb | HDD: WD Black Series 6Tb + 3Tb | AUDIO: Realtek ALC1150 HD Audio | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 | MONITOR: LG 34UC79G 34" 2560x1080p @144hz & BenQ XL2411Z 24" 1080p @144hz | SPEAKERS: Logitech Z-5450 Digital 5.1 Speaker System | HEADSET: Sennheiser GSP 350 | KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe MX Cherry Red | MOUSE: Razer Deathadder Chroma | UPS: PowerWalker VI 2000 LCD

Mac Pro 2,1 (flashed) OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan 64-bit (NAS, Plex, HTTP Server, Game Servers) [R.I.P]
CPUs: 2x Intel Xeon X5365 @ 3.3Ghz (FSB OC) | RAM: OWC 16Gb (8x2Gb) ECC-FB DDR2 @ 1333mhz | GPU: AMD HD5870 (flashed) | HDDs: WD Black Series 3Tb, 2x WD Black Series 1Tb, WD Blue 2Tb | UPS: Fortron EP1000

Just now, SaladFingers said:

I would say it's standard size. Not small but not specifically big either. It has rubber on the sides so the grip remains firm even when you lift it up. Personally I have no problem doing claw grip. The mouse buttons can be easily clicked at a lower position (which is what I do), you don't have to reach for the edges at all. I have a relatively small hand and it fits perfectly.

well then I will definitely consider it with the "finalists" im currently debating over the G Pro and the Deathadder, I like the sensor in the G Pro and the scroll wheel, but the shape of the deathadder is nice and the "hyperresponse" sounds nice.