App for Linus ?

I think that Linus should have an app to browse his forums and view videos. I think that somebody would be able to develop an app for this.  

What are your thoughts ?

Thanks.

Break it. Put it back together.Then hope like hell it works. Failing that Use Gaffer Tape.... lots of it. If that doesn't work then either there isn't a problem or you haven't used enough gaffer tape,

Blackberry compatibility please, just to make it awkward (I mean blackberry OS 6.0)

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Kuzma,

How do you mean?

Blackberry compatibility please, just to make it awkward (I mean blackberry OS 6.0)

Break it. Put it back together.Then hope like hell it works. Failing that Use Gaffer Tape.... lots of it. If that doesn't work then either there isn't a problem or you haven't used enough gaffer tape,

I think that somebody would be able to develop an app for this.  

Theoretically it is possible, but the programming needed to make it good would necessitate either LMG paying someone to do it, or a REALLY dedicated forum member. The end result won't justify the time and cost spent on it.

And if a forum member does make this, does he have the right to monetize it? If he made it surely he (or she) should be compensated, but then he is also profiting from linus' content. It just brings up too much legal stuff.

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Kuzma,

How do you mean?

If there was an APP I'd like there to be a blackberry app too :)

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Yeah, Compatibility round the board would be great

Too much trouble and not worth it at all. Having compatibility across the board required you to build four different apps. Because the OS aren't compatible.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I don't think I will open this forum via mobile. But having one will be better.

LTT doesn't have the money to pay someone to do this. 

Only way this would happen is if a member of the community volunteered to create this app. Even then they would need a working knowledge of Java, C#, HTML within Android, IOS, BBOS etc. Someone of this knowledge usually doesn't go around making apps for people in there spare time. Especially not a blackberry OS app. Seriously, you guys are crazy if you think anyone will make one of those for the 25 of you. Android and IOS is a already a stretch. 

This isn't going to happen and if it does it will be a very simple android or ios app. I doubt both for a very very long time.