New mouse choices

xToFxREAPER

So im currently using a roccat kone+ and love it so im not replacing it exactly however im wanting to get a second mouse for mmo use with buttons.. lots of them lol

Currently im looking at the razer naga 2012 edition and i was wondering if anyone knows of other choices that have lots of buttons as well.

I have a logitech g13 that i sometimes use and a g710+ keyboard wise so after using my friends naga for a few hours today playing path of exile i realized how extremely useful lots of thumb buttons are for some games so my question to you guys is are there any choices other then the razer? i have nothing against razer and will gladly buy it if i have no other options because it was extremely comfortable to me with all the different sized pieces you can swap to but it would be nice to have some options if there are any :)

Like i said im not replacing my kone+ ill still use it alot but ill be using the razer naga or whatever i end up with for certain games

Seeing as you already have Logitech peripherals i'd recommend a G600, the gaming software driver is really good for multiple devices.

ahh that looks like a good option i didnt know logitech made an mmo mouse like the naga :)

ive had both the g600 and the naga (on my 2nd one)

if u can try both before u buy id strongly recommend it, they have a very different feel to eachother.

best to try and see which suits u best. i got nothing against the g600, just didnt suit my grip ( mainly the agled buttons on the side )

u wont regret getting these mice, having those buttons so easily accesible is gold.

If ur hell bent on X, dont ask for X vs Y suggestions

naga 2014 ed. i had a chance to test it it was amazing *_*

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

holding out for the molten :D

i dont like the shape of the 2014 as much as the 2012

ive had both the g600 and the naga (on my 2nd one)

if u can try both before u buy id strongly recommend it, they have a very different feel to eachother.

best to try and see which suits u best. i got nothing against the g600, just didnt suit my grip ( mainly the agled buttons on the side )

u wont regret getting these mice, having those buttons so easily accesible is gold.

I tried the g600 today and yeah those curved buttons put me off as well, im gonna go for the naga 2012 provided i can hunt one down :) dont like the shape of the 2014 near as much

i dont like the shape of the 2014 as much as the 2012

I tried the g600 today and yeah those curved buttons put me off as well, im gonna go for the naga 2012 provided i can hunt one down :) dont like the shape of the 2014 near as much

awesome dude.

let us know how it turns out when u find one.