Movement based competetive games?

Iron couch

Are there any games out there with some kind of competetive scene that are similiar to counter strikes climb and bhop modes or say the quakes Defrag scene? I love the competetive nature of the kz maps in cs where you need to learn to nail your bhops and long jumps consistently techniques to improve your times. Id love to start playing quakes defrag but the scene is unfortunately dead and its very encouraging to play on dead servers, the incredibly fast paced movement seems like so much fun. Im not into 2d games tho, and even if i would be i already have Super Meat Boy to speedrun.

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

There was a speedrunning game recently that was in sort of a hell setting. All about moving fast. Jacksepticeye played it... at sometime in the last year.

EDIT: It's called speedrunners from hell. 

Of course the people at the top of the leader board all cheated, but whatever.

There's also clustertruck. 

Other than speedrunning I don't know. Problem with those types of games is that on high level they get boring to watch. Even with teams its just about can one hit all marks perfectly or not. Its the same reason why I generally don't like watching track and field competitions. Thought there weather plays a role also.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 months later...

If you're into fast movement and jumping and what not, I recommend you try out the Deathrun mod in the original CoD4. There's no competitive scene, BUT it is really fast paced and it takes quite a bit of skill to nail every single jump.