Want to live with your waifu in real life? With this hologram, you can.

Blasphemous Theoretical
3 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

I don't think sex-negative Feminists will eradicate the oldest profession in the world.

In fact Gabriel Morton (Yahtzee's former wingman) told a story of researchers introducing the concept of money to some small monkeys (cappaduccian or something like that) and like within minutes they figured out prostitution.

Ideology cannot overwrite biology my dude B|

Only reason feminists hate sex is because no one wants to touch them because they look like a fat dyke with blue hair. :P lol I except female hyper-gamy, just not playing their game thats why I only pump and dump girls, it gets easy to do after a while.

17 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

LOL Come get your waifu for the socially inept or the virgin losers that cant pump and dump girls cause they are either fat and ugly or have zero game. Judging by the amount of "how do I talk to/get women" threads on here its no wonder this makes news. Drop the anime mag and get in the gym bruh. :P

Just because some people don't have luck with ladys or have social problems does not make them "virgin losers". Also that is incredibly shallow if you base your dates off of muscle mass. Some people are don't know what to do, but they will never get help if they are shamed for asking for help. It doesn't hurt just to give some friendly advice. Also sometimes you want the girls that are into manga over gym fanatics. 

1 minute ago, Inkz said:

Just because some people don't have luck with ladys or have social problems does not make them "virgin losers". Also that is incredibly shallow if you base your dates off of muscle mass. Some people are don't know what to do, but they will never get help if they are shamed for asking for help. It doesn't hurt just to give some friendly advice. Also sometimes you want the girls that are into manga over gym fanatics. 

1. Guys that cant get women are beta males learning pickup lines isnt going to help you either you have it or you dont (unless they are gay then I guess its questionable if they are beta males or not)

2. I dont base my dates on muscle mass Im not into dudes 

3. You may find a girl who likes that but even if you get her, her female nature (aka hyper-gamy) will only lead to your disappointment more often then not. An most girls that are into that stuff are usually under a 5 in looks and most likely fat, so have at it.

28 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Because most people(excluding Canadians) don't use their pets for sexual gratification.  :^)

Well it's not like you will be able to have sex with this hologram either... At least not until version 2.0.

But honestly, I don't get why that would even be a bad thing. Nothing wrong with sex or masturbation. We all do it, and if this somehow makes that experience more enjoyable then go for it.

24 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Drop the anime mag and get in the gym bruh. :P

Easier said than done bro. It is permanently attached to my hand by dry sexual fluids. That shit be like superglue once dried yo.

30 minutes ago, Inkz said:

If they're virgins and they're losers, then yeah they are virgin losers hahaha
Incredibly shallow? Who cares? hahaha don't pawn your own morality onto other people
That's fine if you want the genki weeb girl but the girls that are into manga are into the guys that are gym fanatics.
You ever see male weebs? Always seem to have a problem with personal hygiene and look basic af, it's no surprise the weeb chicks that are 6-and-above have actual standards (which is usually just ottermode, but i mean that goes for most people anyway)

25 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

1. Guys that cant get women are beta males learning pickup lines isnt going to help you either you have it or you dont (unless they are gay then I guess its questionable if they are beta males or not)

2. I dont base my dates on muscle mass Im not into dudes 

3. You may find a girl who likes that but even if you get her, her female nature (aka hyper-gamy) will only lead to your disappointment more often then not. An most girls that are into that stuff are usually under a 5 in looks and most likely fat, so have at it.

Being gay has no influence on being Chad or not, there are plenty of Chad LGBT people.
You're right though, you either have it or you don't. It's like transcendentalism tbh.

If you're not basing your chicks off of muscle mass then i assume you're a chubby chaser, they either look like DLB or i don't fuck.

Yeah pretty much anything under 5 is automatic no-go. There's this myth that physically-ugly people (use your own preferences to define that) have better personalities than people who aren't borderline deformed, but i've actually found the opposite to be true.
If you succeed in life (not saying this is a static rule, but a very strong correlation) it's probably for a reason and the reason is most likely because you worked hard for your success (Applied yourself in the gym, your skincare routine, your diet, your hygiene, your charisma, etc.) and are more fun to be around.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

1 minute ago, Memories4K said:

If they're virgins and they're losers, then yeah they are virgin losers hahaha
Incredibly shallow? Who cares? hahaha don't pawn your own morality onto other people
That's fine if you want the genki weeb girl but the girls that are into manga are into the guys that are gym fanatics.
You ever see male weebs? Always seem to have a problem with personal hygiene and look basic af, it's no surprise the weeb chicks that are 6-and-above have actual standards (which is usually just ottermode, but i mean that goes for most people anyway)

Being gay has no influence on being Chad or not, there are plenty of Chad LGBT people.
You're right though, you either have it or you don't. It's like transcendentalism tbh.

If you're not basing your chicks off of muscle mass then i assume you're a chubby chaser, they either look like DLB or i don't fuck.

Yeah pretty much anything under 5 is automatic no-go. There's this myth that physically-ugly people (use your own preferences to define that) have better personalities than people who aren't borderline deformed, but i've actually found the opposite to be true.
If you succeed in life (not saying this is a static rule, but a very strong correlation) it's probably for a reason and the reason is most likely because you worked hard for your success (Applied yourself in the gym, your skincare routine, your diet, your hygiene, your charisma, etc.) and are more fun to be around.

1. Flaming gay men are very beta

2. I base women on how much fat they have not muscle. A body building girl is a turn off to me. Hence why I said I dont judge based on muscle.

3. Ugly girls still have the same hyper-gamy as their better looking counter parts. Part of the reason for this is because betas will still chase them.

Just now, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

1. Flaming gay men are very beta

2. I base women on how much fat they have not muscle. A body building girl is a turn off to me. Hence why I said I dont judge based on muscle.

3. Ugly girls still have the same hyper-gamy as their better looking counter parts. Part of the reason for this is because betas will still chase them.

1. Nah fam, not even flaming gay guys. Plenty of Chad bottoms i know.
2. That's beta af bro, only betas go after girls with low-muscle mass and strength. I take my girl to the gym every other day and threaten to break up with her if she can't deadlift at least 2/3 of what i can. If she can't also wrestle bears or chokeslam my dad onto the Thanksgiving table then there's no point in us even dating.
3. Ugly people do but you find that a lot less with more successful people because they both:

A. Start to hit the upper limit

and

B. Embrace individualistic virtues more
Thus, stop caring about social status and start being more Chad and hyper-gamy is non-existant. It's like a parabola on a graph.
Stop dating beta girls 4-and-under when you can date Chad girls who are 8+ lmao

1 minute ago, Memories4K said:

1. Nah fam, not even flaming gay guys. Plenty of Chad bottoms i know.
2. That's beta af bro, only betas go after girls with low-muscle mass and strength. I take my girl to the gym every other day and threaten to break up with her if she can't deadlift at least 2/3 of what i can. If she can't also wrestle bears or chokeslam my dad onto the Thanksgiving table then there's no point in us even dating.
3. Ugly people do but you find that a lot less with more successful people because they both:

A. Start to hit the upper limit

and

B. Embrace individualistic virtues more
Thus, stop caring about social status and start being more Chad and hyper-gamy is non-existant. It's like a parabola on a graph.
Stop dating beta girls 4-and-under when you can date Chad girls who are 8+ lmao

1. Yeah they are kind of the embodiment of being beta as they are mostly the dudes that are power bottoms were as the power tops that exemplify masculinity are not beta.

2. LOL you can have the masculine women then I like my women to look feminine as they should

3. Being of higher status or wealth doesnt decrease the likely-hood of getting a less hypergamous women. If anything having more status and wealth increases this likely-hood and it doesnt change if she has more wealth either shell always be looking to upgrade.

2 hours ago, Memories4K said:

If they're virgins and they're losers, then yeah they are virgin losers hahahaI

I was saying that just because they are virgins does not necessarily mean they are losers, however it is still very possible for the two to go together. Your right there is a huge misconception that bad looks equal good personality. In fact when you first meet someone, you have no idea what their full personality is, just how they look. Unless we all happened to just go to the same area for something related at the same time people would never get together. And as far as male weebs goes I know several in person and I would say that is partially true. Some have poor hygiene while others have great, if any thing from my very small sample size I would say that the percentage was slightly lower than normal though.

Sometimes I think WW3 needs to happen.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I guess on the bright side if we had machines that never say no we'd be too busy to constantly try to kill each other. It's just... so weird though...

On 15/12/2016 at 10:10 PM, deXxterlab97 said:

I don't want to live with her, I can't speak Japanese

Take her muffled Japanese screams as consent. 

Jesus christ I'm a horrible person.  

Seriously though? This would be pretty cool, until you get a week in and realize you've literally resorted to a robot waifu. Owning this would just make me happy and then  fucking depressed. 

- snip-

On 16/12/2016 at 1:04 AM, SansVarnic said:

Looks cool enough but the ad makes it look more geared to lonely bachelors ... :| 

I would be interested to see how this develops.

Because that's who it's geared towards. Believe it or not, men in japan are pretty lonely. Especially with all the overworking and general culture. That's why there are so many things like this, body pillows and other things that were made to keep people feeling less lonely.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

On 16/12/2016 at 11:57 PM, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Only reason feminists hate sex is because no one wants to touch them because they look like a fat dyke with blue hair. :P lol I except female hyper-gamy, just not playing their game thats why I only pump and dump girls, it gets easy to do after a while.

*literally bragging about how much sex he has on a tech forum as a way to insult feminists*

*cue the beta as fuck song*

- snip-

What is a "waifu"? The Google is no help and I am more confused now. I feel so old. :(

-KuJoe

1 hour ago, KuJoe said:

What is a "waifu"? The Google is no help and I am more confused now. I feel so old. :(

in easy terms: lonely people (male and female) claiming fictional characters (mainly from mangas, anime and jap games) as their wifes (term applicable on both male and females characters)

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

39 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

in easy terms: lonely people (male and female) claiming fictional characters (mainly from mangas, anime and jap games) as their wifes (term applicable on both male and females characters)

A male character would not be a waifu. He would be a husbando.

This is sad in so many ways...

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

2 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

Husbando is also a term for male fictional characters that people are enamored by.

7 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

*literally bragging about how much sex he has on a tech forum as a way to insult feminists*

*cue the beta as fuck song*

Doesn't make me a beta for having lots of sex just makes me a man slut and a sexual deviant. 

Givr me a male version and Ill be happy datings a pain...

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

3 hours ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Doesn't make me a beta for having lots of sex just makes me a man slut and a sexual deviant. 

Your level of self awareness is somewhere between goldfish and ant. 

- snip-

47 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Your level of self awareness is somewhere between goldfish and ant. 

You keep telling yourself that.

LOL this thread has devolved into the 

"I am top tier Alpha"

"No I am top tier Alpha"

"I can bench press your mom"

etc...

Meanwhile I am 

download.jpg