NEED AUDIOPHILE HELP ASAP !!!!!

megustarad114

You kinda answered your own question really.

no see all the people they vote for hd 558 -_- 

meow ! 

no see all the people they vote for hd 558 -_-

That is my vote as well since it fits in your budget. Mission was accomplished already.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

That is my vote as well since it fits in your budget. Mission was accomplished already.

actually my budget was 200 for the best audiophile headphone i just want the best positional audio with my 7.1 surround :) since the 558 sound the same i am getting it and i only save 80 usd which i will spent on buying stuff thats not saving maybe 

meow ! 

Just read through this thread and I'm a bit confused personally. But anyway I just wondered why you REALLY don't want a Fiio E10 and rather get the Asus cards? Is it because of space issues, I'm just curious.

I can't really comment on the headphones but I do own a Fiio E10 and I'm interested to see why you don't want it so badly. 

because the asus sound card is better . you say why its is better ? my answer : bigger is better every one knows that but if you got a small one then you will say it doesn't matter but that would be lying to yourself and to  make yourself feel better .. 

actually the asus has more stuff than the fiio it has dolby suit with headphone proligic and other things  , vocal fx , mic and headphone amp up to 600 ohm , most importantly fine gold caps which is made for audio products .. many dac's use black unnamed caps or named mother board caps dont say its mother board caps but its 2 k or 5 k or 10k basically no mobo caps are good for sound :)  

meow ! 

because the asus sound card is better . you say why its is better ? my answer : bigger is better every one knows that but if you got a small one then you will say it doesn't matter but that would be lying to yourself and to  make yourself feel better .. 

actually the asus has more stuff than the fiio it has dolby suit with headphone proligic and other things  , vocal fx , mic and headphone amp up to 600 ohm , most importantly fine gold caps which is made for audio products .. many dac's use black unnamed caps or named mother board caps dont say its mother board caps but its 2 k or 5 k or 10k basically no mobo caps are good for sound :)

What the?

Do you even know what that stuff even means? Bigger is better? Where are you getting this knowledge from?

You do realise Fiio has been making audio products for years now, thats all they make, audio products. So I'm pretty sure they know what they are building. On their website you can even see a graph showing the EQ response!

Do you even know how the capacitors even affect the audio quality? Whats the difference between motherboard capacitors and audio capacitors? They are still capacitors! They store charge, the fact that they may be made of solid gold probably makes zero difference to sound quality.

u wot m8?

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

He's just being a troll, giving him attention is what he wants. Just let him waste his money.

I sure hope so. I actually got reported for this shit lmfao. Mission accomplished troll. Now I can't go to the past and bring an example of illegal tacos from the future.

Sending Report...

You can tell that a headset is so good that the microphone is not even visible. This must have some microphone invisibility technology that came around the time tacos became illegal thousands of years in the future from the past.

Yo dog, I heard you hate music. 

Don't forget hate comfort.

I don't worry about the comfort of my neck with this many hunnies. 

It's not so much the neck. It is the head. The headband on the beats (last I tried) was heavy, super tight, and felt like it would just remove most of the skin off of my head if it gets removed the wrong way.

It's not so much the neck. It is the head. The headband on the beats (last I tried) was heavy, super tight, and felt like it would just remove most of the skin off of my head if it gets removed the wrong way.

Whoosh 

bro  beats by dre  ftw best headphones (headset lol ) 

meow !