Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
captain_to_fire

‘I’m Here to Help,’ Trump Tells Tech Executives

Recommended Posts

 

3 hours ago, ivan134 said:

I'm a Catholic turned atheist. God is a myth so I'm not worried about that.

 

I don't know what is in the briefings? Neither does Trump when he doesn't go to them. These excuses are hilarious. I can only imagine if you would feel the same way if Obama missed any of them.

 

Right, happy trolling pal. Maybe one day you'll pull up your big boy pants.

 

3 hours ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Oh, no.  I quoted you both because you're arguing with a legitimately regressive person.  You'll go nowhere.  It's like trying to move an immovable object--you'll exert effort, but nothing comes to fruition.

 

Oh! Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding on my part. I got that when he responded to me in all caps laughter over questions he asked me (I guess he really meant "repeat my opinions" not "what are your opinions?"). He isn't the first person to act like that that I have encountered though, so I know how it usually ends and know not to waste my time.

 

I advise you to ignore him. He's shown he's incapable of proper and adult discussion and doesn't deserve anyone's time and efforts.


|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Oh, no.  I quoted you both because you're arguing with a legitimately regressive person.  You'll go nowhere.  It's like trying to move an immovable object--you'll exert effort, but nothing comes to fruition.

Why'd you tag them in a reply to me then? hahaha

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

I'm a Catholic turned atheist. God is a myth so I'm not worried about that.

 

I don't know what is in the briefings? Neither does Trump when he doesn't go to them. These excuses are hilarious. I can only imagine if you would feel the same way if Obama missed any of them.

Dunning-Kruger is so real here, is this a joke? hahaha


"If you ain't first, you're last"

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

Elaborate on what makes me regressive.

You are approaching conversations with others on a high horse.  You even admitted up above to having no response beyond laughing when someone produces an opinion, and reasoning - instead of refuting it and giving an actual logical argument, you went right toward, "HAHA<continues on>".  We can just use that one quote, you followed onward with insulting their intelligence and advising them to go back to a class on critical thinking, instead of approaching the topic with someone else's viewpoint in mind and trying to see from outside, you went right to, "HAHAHAHA".  Or maybe you did, and immediately discarded it?  

Regardless - regressive's have a good point to life, funnily enough.  They show people why in the 20th century--they were thrown from helicopters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Memories4K said:

Why'd you tag them in a reply to me then? hahaha

Dunning-Kruger is so real here, is this a joke? hahaha

Because like it or not - you're apart of this conversation, Mr. Anime Avatar-man-woman.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Because like it or not - you're apart of this conversation, Mr. Anime Avatar-man-woman.

I'm not a regressive lmao

I jack it to Daddy Trump every single day, even going as far as personally deporting my cousin, Jay-Zeus.
He was American but he had gotten a tan over the summer and i couldn't have that.

(I'm being facetious, but no. Classic liberal, not regressive.)
 


"If you ain't first, you're last"

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Memories4K said:

I'm not a regressive lmao

I jack it to Daddy Trump every single day, even going as far as personally deporting my cousin, Jay-Zeus.
He was American but he had gotten a tan over the summer and i couldn't have that.

(I'm being facetious, but no. Classic liberal, not regressive.)
 

I know you're not a regressive :P  You were one of the people responding -to- the regressive.  You're A-okay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

You are approaching conversations with others on a high horse.  You even admitted up above to having no response beyond laughing when someone produces an opinion, and reasoning - instead of refuting it and giving an actual logical argument, you went right toward, "HAHA<continues on>".  We can just use that one quote, you followed onward with insulting their intelligence and advising them to go back to a class on critical thinking, instead of approaching the topic with someone else's viewpoint in mind and trying to see from outside, you went right to, "HAHAHAHA".  Or maybe you did, and immediately discarded it?  

Regardless - regressive's have a good point to life, funnily enough.  They show people why in the 20th century--they were thrown from helicopters.

Errrrrr no. That is absolutely the appropriate response for someone who doesn't understand something that basic. You people have been saying that the left are weak on security and we are less safe when the left is in power. Yet, someone is making excuses for Trump missing security briefings, a lot of which were missed because he thinks a thank you tour is more important. That is akin to arguing with someone who thinks 2 + 2 is not 4. That's a collassal waste of my time and that person's problems go wayy beyond the discussion at hand.


CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ivan134 said:

Errrrrr no. That is absolutely the appropriate response for someone who doesn't understand something that basic. You people have been saying that the left are weak on security and we are less safe when the left is in power. Yet, someone is making excuses for Trump missing security briefings, a lot of which were missed because he thinks a thank you tour is more important. That is akin to arguing with someone who thinks 2 + 2 is not 4. That's a collassal waste of my time and that person's problems go wayy beyond the discussion at hand.

It's a victory tour to rub it in the face of the Left.  Which I am pretty happy with.  And if I can trust him on saying that the briefings are, "The exact same everyday", then there'd be no point if all the is needed is Pence to sit on the briefings.  Trump has picks, touring, and choices as well as deals to lay out before we're finally free of the nightmare that was Obama.  

And to be fair - Leftists are fairly weak on security.  The mass shootings under Obama and racial tensions formed, the many terror-attacks.  All of Europe as an example, all of Western Europe at least.  And we can't forget the complete destruction of the Middle-East from the Arab Spring onward.  Hell, had it not been for U.S. Leftists we'd have Europe homogeneous and the hordes of Africa contained by Qaddafi.  And had it not been for center-left Neocons like the Bushes, the Middle East would be left alone and Saddam and Iran would've nuked one another awhile ago, wiping out Israel and Saudi in the process.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SurvivorNVL said:

It's a victory tour to rub it in the face of the Left.  Which I am pretty happy with.  And if I can trust him on saying that the briefings are, "The exact same everyday", then there'd be no point if all the is needed is Pence to sit on the briefings.  Trump has picks, touring, and choices as well as deals to lay out before we're finally free of the nightmare that was Obama.  

And to be fair - Leftists are fairly weak on security.  The mass shootings under Obama and racial tensions formed, the many terror-attacks.  All of Europe as an example, all of Western Europe at least.  And we can't forget the complete destruction of the Middle-East from the Arab Spring onward.  Hell, had it not been for U.S. Leftists we'd have Europe homogeneous and the hordes of Africa contained by Qaddafi.  And had it not been for center-left Neocons like the Bushes, the Middle East would be left alone and Saddam and Iran would've nuked one another awhile ago, wiping out Israel and Saudi in the process.

Right. I forgot you live in an alternate universe.


CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

Right. I forgot you live in an alternate universe.

I'm a formerly Marxist-Atheist.  But do enjoy the mass rapes, murders, terrorist incidents, and the dangers of building Qatari oil-pipelines by wiping out entire stable, albeit Dictatorial governments, and leaving pure Theocratic Anarchy in its place.  It's working -great- so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Right. I forgot you live in an alternate universe.

Okay, seriously, can you stop? I mean, I agree with some of your views here, but you're really not helping your case with the irresponsible way you're arguing. You're acting like a childish moron, and I know you can represent your point of view in a much more intelligent and reasonable manner, so at least offer these guys the respect to do so, even if you don't agree with them. I just don't think this tact of being callously disrespectful is the right thing to do here.


Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

 

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shakaza said:

Okay, seriously, can you stop? I mean, I agree with some of your views here, but you're really not helping your case with the irresponsible way you're arguing. You're acting like a childish moron, and I know you can represent your point of view in a much more intelligent and reasonable manner, so at least offer these guys the respect to do so, even if you don't agree with them. I just don't think this tact of being callously disrespectful is the right thing to do here.

To be honest, I'm still at work and have had a hectic day. I still don't think people making excuses for missing security briefings deserve the time of day. The guy even admitted that he's fine with making exceptions because it's his guy and "rubbing it in your face" is a good reason to miss security briefings. What do you with someone who thinks like that? I personally don't have the energy to deal with what is obviously a troll. You're a bigger person than I am so you go ahead.


CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

Dunning-Kruger is so real here, is this a joke? hahaha

No kidding.

 

I thought from some of the previous replies this had a chance to be a decent debate but nah. Guess it wouldn't be LTT if someone didn't saddle up their high horse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

To be honest, I'm still at work and have had a hectic day. I still don't think people making excuses for missing security briefings deserve the time of day. The guy even admitted that he's fine with making exceptions because it's his guy and "rubbing it in your face" is a good reason to miss security briefings. What do you with someone who thinks like that? I personally don't have the energy to deal with what is obviously a troll. You're a bigger person than I am so you go ahead.

Hmm, perhaps that's fair, but I want to know about the point immediately following that: Can you prove or disprove that the security briefings have pretty much the same content every day such that it would be unnecessary for the president to be present for all of them? It's a little unorthodox, sure, but in and of itself I'm not confident to say that it's an incredibly bad thing. Perhaps I've missed something, and if so, would you care to point it out? And, I would normally be happy to argue in your stead, but I'm on Christmas(should I say "holiday" these days? :P) break and I don't want to take on the stress of a long debate, and secondly, I'm not sure if I have enough knowledge in this matter to put forward a decent argument. I may not have the capability. Maybe it was a bit silly to respond in this thread in that case, but I, above all else, support logic and reason, and I don't appreciate one side in a debate devolving into insults or other silly behavior. If possible, I will bring it back to the central point of exchanging knowledge and ideas, or, failing that, defuse the situation before it develops into a full-on flame war, and I think all can agree that those are not good. Not good at all.


Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

 

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shakaza said:

Hmm, perhaps that's fair, but I want to know about the point immediately following that: Can you prove or disprove that the security briefings have pretty much the same content every day such that it would be unnecessary for the president to be present for all of them? It's a little unorthodox, sure, but in and of itself I'm not confident to say that it's an incredibly bad thing. Perhaps I've missed something, and if so, would you care to point it out? And, I would normally be happy to argue in your stead, but I'm on Christmas(should I say "holiday" these days? :P) break and I don't want to take on the stress of a long debate, and secondly, I'm not sure if I have enough knowledge in this matter to put forward a decent argument. I may not have the capability. Maybe it was a bit silly to respond in this thread in that case, but I, above all else, support logic and reason, and I don't appreciate one side in a debate devolving into insults or other silly behavior. If possible, I will bring it back to the central point of exchanging knowledge and ideas, or, failing that, defuse the situation before it develops into a full-on flame war, and I think all can agree that those are not good. Not good at all.

That would be like me asking you to prove I wasn't abducted by aliens last night. It's more of a common sense thing. I know our military is wasteful but I don't think calling in the president to tell him the same thing everyday is something they would do. @SurvivorNVLis the one that made that assertion. The onus is on him to prove that security briefings are essentially repeating things they've said before. Don't hold your breath though.


CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Albatross said:

 

 

Right, happy trolling pal. Maybe one day you'll pull up your big boy pants.

 

 

Oh! Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding on my part. I got that when he responded to me in all caps laughter over questions he asked me (I guess he really meant "repeat my opinions" not "what are your opinions?"). He isn't the first person to act like that that I have encountered though, so I know how it usually ends and know not to waste my time.

 

I advise you to ignore him. He's shown he's incapable of proper and adult discussion and doesn't deserve anyone's time and efforts.

It's amazing that you're getting triggered by things you deem to be childish when you voted for a child. The irony just keeps rolling in.


CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

That would be like me asking you to price I wasn't abducted by aliens last night. It's more of a common sense thing. I know it military is wasteful but I don't think calling in the president to tell him the same thing everyday is something they would do. @SurvivorNVLis the one that made that assertion. The onus is on him to prove that security briefings are essentially repeating things they've said before. Don't hold your breath though.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-intelligence-briefings-skip-2016-12
 

"I get it when I need it," Trump told "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace.

"I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years," the president-elect added. "I don't need that. But I do say, 'If something should change, let us know.'"

Trump emphasized that Vice President-elect Mike Pence was receiving daily briefings.

"In the meantime, my generals are great — are being briefed. And Mike Pence is being briefed, who is, by the way, one of my very good decisions," Trump said, referring to his decision to pick Pence as his VP. "They're being briefed. And I'm being briefed also."

"But if they're going to come in and tell me the exact same thing that they tell me — you know, it doesn't change, necessarily. Now, there will be times where it might change. I mean, there will be some very fluid situations. I'll be there not every day, but more than that. But I don't need to be told, Chris, the same thing every day, every morning — same words. 'Sir, nothing has changed. Let's go over it again.' I don't need that."

Hail Victory :^)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-intelligence-briefings-skip-2016-12
 

"I get it when I need it," Trump told "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace.

"I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years," the president-elect added. "I don't need that. But I do say, 'If something should change, let us know.'"

Trump emphasized that Vice President-elect Mike Pence was receiving daily briefings.

"In the meantime, my generals are great — are being briefed. And Mike Pence is being briefed, who is, by the way, one of my very good decisions," Trump said, referring to his decision to pick Pence as his VP. "They're being briefed. And I'm being briefed also."

"But if they're going to come in and tell me the exact same thing that they tell me — you know, it doesn't change, necessarily. Now, there will be times where it might change. I mean, there will be some very fluid situations. I'll be there not every day, but more than that. But I don't need to be told, Chris, the same thing every day, every morning — same words. 'Sir, nothing has changed. Let's go over it again.' I don't need that."

Hail Victory :^)

The source is Trump? Time to go home everyone. Nothing to see here.


CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ivan134 said:

The source is Trump? Time to go home everyone. Nothing to see here.

Welcome to the next 8 years.  The media is no longer in play.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Welcome to the next 8 years.  The media is no longer in play.

Maybe you don't understand this:  Trump's attack on the media was to distract dumb people from having an avenue to a differing perspective, other than the one he provides.

 

It is a totalitarian move.  Some might call this genius, but that is only because they are too dumb to get around it. 

 

I am curious to see your reaction to the the eventual disarming of wealth from the average worker into the hands of corporations yet again.  The funny thing is you actually believe a chronic liar is telling you the truth... or maybe you like the idea of a lawless society... I wonder why... hmmm.

 

Probable incoming bankruptcy, both financial and social, for the good 'ole USA.  Alt right folks are 100% the evidence that white people are some of the dumbest people on earth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Maybe you don't understand this:  Trump's attack on the media was to distract dumb people from having an avenue to a differing perspective, other than the one he provides.

 

It is a totalitarian move.  Some might call this genius, but that is only because they are too dumb to get around it. 

 

I am curious to see your reaction to the the eventual disarming of wealth from the average worker into the hands of corporations yet again.  The funny thing is you actually believe a chronic liar is telling you the truth... or maybe you like the idea of a lawless society... I wonder why... hmmm.

 

Probable incoming bankruptcy, both financial and social, for the good 'ole USA.  Alt right folks are 100% the evidence that white people are some of the dumbest people on earth.

Nice bit of Racism on your end.  I have no problem with Authoritarianism so long as it cleanses the earth of the bacteria that is Leftism - see, I fell in to your 

But secret Hitler is opposed by many, if not all of the corporations, and by the media, and both political establishments - indicating actual change, or perhaps a real dictatorship(can only get so lucky in 2016).  I can't see us getting anymore socially bankrupt than the Social-Justice hell and absolute "equality" and egalitarianism that has been thrust upon us in the last few years or the unfettered idea of immigration.  Bankruptcy is unlikely - we're still the reserve currency, and if Trump leverages the oil under Texas, we'll have replaced Saudi Arabia domestically and globally, same thing with our coal exportation if we so decide to sell it.  Privatize the National Parks, and nuke half the departments, and we'll be financially stable in no time.

The only problem I can see for society is social bankruptcy--when old European values turn to Neo-European values, where we stop valuing the very ideas of "progress" that have effectively moved us to cultural destruction.

I'm very happy with the results of the last year.  I'm pretty excited for the future.  Trump does nothing - we bought four years, and helped to destabilize the EU's future elections.  Trump does all he promises - America is Great Again.  Trump is secret Pinochet - I'll pilot a helicopter.  Trump is Secret Hitler - Time to join the Schutzstaffel!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SurvivorNVL said:

I'm a formerly Marxist-Atheist.  But do enjoy the mass rapes, murders, terrorist incidents, and the dangers of building Qatari oil-pipelines by wiping out entire stable, albeit Dictatorial governments, and leaving pure Theocratic Anarchy in its place.  It's working -great- so far.

 

Well, if the intent is to spread or cause those things, then it is a job done well!

 

3 hours ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Nice bit of Racism on your end.  I have no problem with Authoritarianism so long as it cleanses the earth of the bacteria that is Leftism - see, I fell in to your 

But secret Hitler is opposed by many, if not all of the corporations, and by the media, and both political establishments - indicating actual change, or perhaps a real dictatorship(can only get so lucky in 2016).  I can't see us getting anymore socially bankrupt than the Social-Justice hell and absolute "equality" and egalitarianism that has been thrust upon us in the last few years or the unfettered idea of immigration.  Bankruptcy is unlikely - we're still the reserve currency, and if Trump leverages the oil under Texas, we'll have replaced Saudi Arabia domestically and globally, same thing with our coal exportation if we so decide to sell it.  Privatize the National Parks, and nuke half the departments, and we'll be financially stable in no time.

The only problem I can see for society is social bankruptcy--when old European values turn to Neo-European values, where we stop valuing the very ideas of "progress" that have effectively moved us to cultural destruction.

I'm very happy with the results of the last year.  I'm pretty excited for the future.  Trump does nothing - we bought four years, and helped to destabilize the EU's future elections.  Trump does all he promises - America is Great Again.  Trump is secret Pinochet - I'll pilot a helicopter.  Trump is Secret Hitler - Time to join the Schutzstaffel!

 

Just ignore him, please. 

 

EDIT

 

"white people are some of the dumbest people" is definitely a racism bait you should ignore and one mostly only people on the extreme left say.

 


|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see that being adverse to any form of discriminatory practice makes people "racist"?

 

...the rest of it I already knew... but to call me "racist"... now that is funny. 

 

instructoart_cuckoo.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Just ignore him, please.

In a vacuum, I would disagree with this decision for similar reasons that I chastised Ivan, but I do agree somewhat because he can get a little obstinate when arguing, and it can get frustrating. Again, I do sorta like him, though. xD


Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

 

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shakaza said:

In a vacuum, I would disagree with this decision for similar reasons that I chastised Ivan, but I do agree somewhat because he can get a little obstinate when arguing, and it can get frustrating. Again, I do sorta like him, though. xD

That's why I'm saying it. I respect him too, but sometimes he can get things get out of hand (like saying "white people are some of the dumbest people" and think it isn't racist to say) and now it looks like it is about to, so for the sake of the thread (and people?) ignoring it is the wisest course of action.


|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×