‘I’m Here to Help,’ Trump Tells Tech Executives

captain_to_fire
3 hours ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Then you should have seen this thread and post

He's more white supremacist lite.  Notice how he admits it?  That's amateur-ish.  :D 

He is a product of the normalization of the alt-right.  I grew up with this sort of stuff, it is completely based in self hate.  The alt right makes it seem appealing; kind of how ISIS works to recruit.

8 hours ago, ivan134 said:

The source is Trump? Time to go home everyone. Nothing to see here.

Do you not want a direct line from the President himself and not through commentary from some douche on some media outlet?

Dude you need to stop taking everything like it's an insult to your mother. You're flinging around veiled insults (some that are outright) and then you expect everyone else to come up with some foolproof argument.

I responded to you in a rather large post previously but you never responded to me - I could have went on a rabbit trail about how moronic it is to think Trump is the embodiment of everything wrong with the USA, but I actually stayed on topic and talked about the points you were making.

Oh and before I forget, you're a dildo ;)

8 hours ago, stconquest said:

Maybe you don't understand this:  Trump's attack on the media was to distract dumb people from having an avenue to a differing perspective, other than the one he provides.

It is a totalitarian move.  Some might call this genius, but that is only because they are too dumb to get around it. 

wat

How is it totalitarian to bypass the media who is going to end up slandering him with commentary? Because previous dictators did it? Because Hitler gave public speeches does that mean Martin Luther King was actually a Nazi racist?

I am curious to see your reaction to the the eventual disarming of wealth from the average worker into the hands of corporations yet again.  The funny thing is you actually believe a chronic liar is telling you the truth... or maybe you like the idea of a lawless society... I wonder why... hmmm.

Probable incoming bankruptcy, both financial and social, for the good 'ole USA. 

Yet again? Because that wasn't happening under Obama?

I'm an average income worker and tax money is being taken out of my pay to pay for OTHER people's healthcare and food (you're welcome to anyone who is living off of government benefits) - the same people who swear up and down that they cannot find a job when around the corner from the welfare offices there are businesses who have openings. Give me a break.

Do you even know what a lawless society is? Total anarchism. You just said Trump was being totalitarian yet you imply that under him we will become a lawless society?

Alt right folks are 100% the evidence that white people are some of the dumbest people on earth.

Statistically, black people are some of the dumbest people on earth. So you're wrong.

Haha. Well being the black guy that I am, I'm out. I alreadyb knew what I was dealing with, but people started attacking me for not being adult with them. It's a good thing it came from the horse's mouth. Peace.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

3 hours ago, ivan134 said:

Haha. Well being the black guy that I am, I'm out. I alreadyb knew what I was dealing with, but people started attacking me for not being adult with them. It's a good thing it came from the horse's mouth. Peace.

Bye, Felicia.