Is this a good AIO Cooler?

Hello,

I was looking for an all in one cpu cooler that would keep my I7-6950x very cool and had found the Alphacool Eisbaer 360. Its easily upgradable and modular.

http://www.alphacool.com/shop/sets-und-systems/eisbaer/20226/alphacool-eisbaer-360-cpu-black

My case can fit all the way up to a two 560mm radiators or one 600mm radiator in the top, or even two 600mm on the either side. 

Also what would be good case fans? My case is capable of up to 35 140mm case fans.

IM BACK BABY

Alphacool is decent. If you are looking for good, expandable.. then go with a EK Predator 360. EK is about the best you can get for AIO.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Alphacool is decent. If you are looking for good, expandable.. then go with a EK Predator 360. EK is about the best you can get for AIO.

I would be able to upgrade the radiator to something larger if needed right? Also nothing in stock right now

IM BACK BABY

1 minute ago, kurtstir said:

I would be able to upgrade the radiator to something larger if needed right? Also nothing in stock right now

Yes, you could expand and add new rads to the loop with it. If you are located in the states, you can look at Performance-pcs.com for EK products. Its where I bought my L240 kit from. With the predator kits,  you would NOT be able to swap the rad that comes with it due to the pump being built into the radiator instead of on the CPU mount/block. But you could certainly add additional radiator space to accommodate additional items such as GPU/s, VRM, RAM etc.. 

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

6 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Yes, you could expand and add new rads to the loop with it. If you are located in the states, you can look at Performance-pcs.com for EK products. Its where I bought my L240 kit from. With the predator kits,  you would NOT be able to swap the rad that comes with it due to the pump being built into the radiator instead of on the CPU mount/block. But you could certainly add additional radiator space to accommodate additional items such as GPU/s, VRM, RAM etc.. 

I Mean the case can definitely fit it: Thermaltake Core WP200 http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002895

The build I am working on is basically every enthusiasts dream. Dual Titan XP, a i7-6950x, DDR4-3200 Trident Z 16x8.

IM BACK BABY

if you are going that all out.. then why use an AIO.. if you are going that high end.. Custom loop would only suffice the audience you are targeting with that type of build, not some AIO slapped on there to say its water cooled... 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

41 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

if you are going that all out.. then why use an AIO.. if you are going that high end.. Custom loop would only suffice the audience you are targeting with that type of build, not some AIO slapped on there to say its water cooled... 

Personally I have never done a custom loop myself so i'm afraid that I would mess something up. Is there a starting guide anywhere for "Noobs"?

IM BACK BABY

Look up Jayztwocents on youtube. He has a ton of guides on how to do custom loops. 

Here is a direct link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

5 hours ago, kurtstir said:

Hello,

I was looking for an all in one cpu cooler that would keep my I7-6950x very cool and had found the Alphacool Eisbaer 360. Its easily upgradable and modular.

http://www.alphacool.com/shop/sets-und-systems/eisbaer/20226/alphacool-eisbaer-360-cpu-black

My case can fit all the way up to a two 560mm radiators or one 600mm radiator in the top, or even two 600mm on the either side. 

Also what would be good case fans? My case is capable of up to 35 140mm case fans.

What case are you using???

8 hours ago, kurtstir said:

I Mean the case can definitely fit it: Thermaltake Core WP200 http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002895

The build I am working on is basically every enthusiasts dream. Dual Titan XP, a i7-6950x, DDR4-3200 Trident Z 16x8.

3 hours ago, Cyborgsmith said:

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

4 hours ago, Cyborgsmith said:

Thermaltake Core WP200

IM BACK BABY