Odd crashes after logging onto desktop

Jubro

Greetings all,

I really need your help. 

Over the last few days, I've been experiencing issues where I would turn on my computer, then log into my desktop and exactly 30 secs after logging onto my desktop my screen would turn black, yellow, orange, red or brown and then the computer crash (no BSOD or no message. Just one of the previous mentioned colors or a completely black screen). It would then restart (automatic restart after the crash) and the cycle would then continue. It would happen every time I turned on my computer. Before this happened I would experience weird occurrences where my GPUs temperature after downloading this new game called Planet Coaster would go from 40-50 °C to 75-80 °C within two minutes, before even loading the game (and as the game states, it does not demand much of your GPU power). Then suddenly after having experienced a couple this fast increasing temperature when loading a game, my computer would then go on to constantly crashing after 30 secs of logging onto my desktop. The funny thing is that I am able to access my computer without crashes in safe mode and I can access my bios with no crash. Since I don't have any crashes on start or when I enter my BIOS or desktop can it still be my GPU causing this? 

I have done nearly everything, searched other forums and looked nearly everywhere on the internet with no solutions: 

1. I've uninstalled my graphic cards drivers. 
  2. Changed the slot of my GPU to another slot in my motherboard. 
  3. Windows Resource Protection have not found any integrity violation. 
  4. Changed monitors and changed cables. 
  5. Reinstalled windows. 
  6. Start-up Repair with no result. 

Please help me, and I will be forever grateful to you.  

Sincerely, Jubro. 

SPECS:

BIOS INFO:

Build Version: 0507 x64,

Build Date: 01/09/2014

ME Version: 8.1.51.1471

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit.

CPU: Intel Core i3/i5/i7 @ 3.40ghz 

Ivy Bridge-E/EP 22nm Technology 

Ram: 32 GB DDR3 @ 802Mhz

Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION (LGA2011)

GPU: 3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti (EVGA)

SCREEN: BenQ 24" 3D LED XL2411Z

STORAGE: 111GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB (SSD)

111GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB (SSD)

2TB Western Digital WDC WD2003FZEX-00Z4SA0 (SATA)

Optical Drives: ASUS DRW-24F1ST a

Not able to get a Sysnative BSOD Dump + System File Collection App onto my computer because I cannot access the internet trough safe mode, though beware this older version of my specs: 

Operating SystemWindows 8.1 64-bitCPUIntel Core i7 4930K @ 3.40GHz 44 °CIvy Bridge-E 22nm TechnologyRAM32,0GB DDR3 @ 802MHz (9-9-9-24)MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION (LGA2011) 47 °CGraphicsASUS VE278 (1920x1080@60Hz)3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti (EVGA) 59 °CStorage111GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB (SSD) 37 °C111GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB (SSD) 39 °C1863GB Western Digital WDC WD2003FZEX-00Z4SA0 (SATA) 47 °COptical DrivesASUS DRW-24F1ST aAudioRealtek High Definition Audio

4 minutes ago, Jubro said:

Greetings all,

I really need your help. 

Over the last few days, I've been experiencing issues where I would turn on my computer, then log into my desktop and exactly 30 secs after logging onto my desktop my screen would turn black, yellow, orange, red or brown and then the computer crash (no BSOD or no message. Just one of the previous mentioned colors or a completely black screen). It would then restart (automatic restart after the crash) and the cycle would then continue. It would happen every time I turned on my computer. Before this happened I would experience weird occurrences where my GPUs temperature after downloading this new game called Planet Coaster would go from 40-50 °C to 75-80 °C within two minutes, before even loading the game (and as the game states, it does not demand much of your GPU power). Then suddenly after having experienced a couple of times my computer would permanently crash after 30 secs of logging onto my desktop. The funny thing is that I am able to access my computer without crashes in safe mode and I can access my bios with no crash. Which must mean that it cannot be my GPU causing the problems? 

I have done nearly everything, searched other forums and looked nearly everywhere on the internet with no solutions: 

1. I've uninstalled my graphic cards drivers. 
  2. Changed the slot of my GPU to another slot in my motherboard. 
  3. Windows Resource Protection have not found any integrity violation. 
  4. Changed monitors and changed cables. 
  5. Reinstalled windows. 
  6. Start-up Repair with no result. 

Please help me, and I will be forever grateful to you.  

Sincerely, Jubro. 

SPECS:

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit.

CPU: Intel Core i3/i5/i7 @ 3.40ghz 

Ivy Bridge-E/EP 22nm Technology 

Ram: 32 GB DDR3 @ 802Mhz

Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION (LGA2011)

GPU: 3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti (EVGA)

SCREEN: BenQ 24" 3D LED XL2411Z

STORAGE: 111GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB (SSD)

111GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB (SSD)

2TB Western Digital WDC WD2003FZEX-00Z4SA0 (SATA)

Optical Drives: ASUS DRW-24F1ST a

Not able to get a Sysnative BSOD Dump + System File Collection App onto my computer because I cannot access the internet trough safe mode, though beware this older version of my specs: 

Operating SystemWindows 8.1 64-bitCPUIntel Core i7 4930K @ 3.40GHz 44 °CIvy Bridge-E 22nm TechnologyRAM32,0GB DDR3 @ 802MHz (9-9-9-24)MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION (LGA2011) 47 °CGraphicsASUS VE278 (1920x1080@60Hz)3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti (EVGA) 59 °CStorage111GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB (SSD) 37 °C111GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB (SSD) 39 °C1863GB Western Digital WDC WD2003FZEX-00Z4SA0 (SATA) 47 °COptical DrivesASUS DRW-24F1ST aAudioRealtek High Definition Audio

For reference - your GPU is causing the issues here. If you're fine in safe mode, then it's the GPU.

Instead of the normal graphics device driver, Safe Mode uses standard VGA graphics mode. This mode is supported by all Windows-compatible video cards.

idk

2 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

For reference - your GPU is causing the issues here. If you're fine in safe mode, then it's the GPU.

Instead of the normal graphics device driver, Safe Mode uses standard VGA graphics mode. This mode is supported by all Windows-compatible video cards.

But how can I still access my desktop for the short 30-secs aswell as my BIOS. Wouldn't a severe problem with the GPU prevent this? 

Its your GPU. If you're PC works like a charm in safe mode, that means it's using the standard VGA graphics driver. But when it uses the normal graphics driver it causes problems as you said with the colors.

The geek himself.

Try a different GPU. If you don't have one and your warranty is up try cleaning and reapplying thermal paste. maybe your GPU isn't beeing cooled good enough anymore.