Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dominik13

WHY DO I SUCK SO BAD AT BF4

My suggestion

- 1. Play TDM Bf4 as much as you can.Why TDM?Because you will get in much more gunfight situations than on other modes,and respawn is almost instant.Going into many gunfights will help you on other modes.

2.Play Unreal tournament 1999 instagib mode.Seriously,a great way to practise your aiming/speed/reflexes.As you're improving you can double the speed of gameplay.

Keep moving, honestly, just dont stay behind the same wall for more than 10 seconds unless you have no other choice

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Horses are love, Horses are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Here it goes....maybe try a controller? Even with wicked mice on some games I prefer controller. So far I cant decide on bf4 which is better. No offense but COD was designed to be easy and a multi kill spree, battlefield is punishing, try different gametypes and maps it may improve k/d like tdm.

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

practice,learn the maps,practice,learn common routes,practice, dont try to hard  (i always do better when im not  actually  trying) 

EDIT: practice some more 

Edited by lukeforrest94

CoD or BF3/4 on Xbox? Seriously people? Aimbot and you think thats gaming. Get your arse on PC try to use mouse...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

If you're coming from console CoD, You're probably noticing the lack of aim assist. You have to manually find your targets and track them rather than pointing in the approximate direction of your enemy. I used to be great at CoD as well, but it's completely different than Battlefield. The games treat you differently, and as someone else mentioned BF seems to punish you in comparison to CoD. Practice makes perfect, and in this case perfect doesn't mean 72-3, it means just staying positive  ;). Good luck, have fun, and maybe see you on the battlefield  ^_^  

Play TDM mode until you get a feel for the gunplay of Battlefield, and then take those skills into the other modes.

If you go into Conquest completely green you are going to get raped left right and centre by people who see you and already have the shooting skills locked down.

The obvious thing is to make sure you are playing with the lowest input lag you can.

OPERATION LOCKER IS OPERATION METRO 2.0. (+1 if you can understand the reference)

But in all seriousness, the gunplay takes a while to get used to. Depends on which class you're primarily playing really; TDM matches are too short (100 tickets is not enough) to efficiently get up to speed. What I've found to be the best way to adapt is to play a few rounds of classic rush / conquest, and if you feel ballsy enough some obliteration (insanely fun, just recorded my best round in this mode). Depending on your skill and how quickly you can gain map knowledge, it may take you anywhere from an hour to a couple of hours. Since everyone is still (relatively) a noob in terms of equipment, it's best just to focus on PTFO right now. If you want to go through the frustration that is Metro 2.0, I suggest you try Operation Locker 64-player Conquest. 

OT: really liking the changes to the Battlelog app. Using my TF101 as an extended minimap and when you're not on the deployment screen that often, it actually comes in handy. Aside from the updating lag on the map (the TF101's hardware is showing it's age) you can get a decent amount of positioning info out of it. Changing your loadouts on the fly is nice too.

Active Threads: Box Box Box - Project CARS & Assetto Corsa Players Club  | The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X+ Corsair H110i GT GPU: EVGA GTX1080 SC MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + Intel 545s 512GB

Learn to be efficient. When playing Assault, do not EVER have spare med packs on you. Throw them around even when you don't have to. Get used to automatically throwing around med packs and start doing it around players instead. I see way too many players who never drop supplies like med packs and ammo. Spamming NEED AMMO and NEED MEDIC a thousand times whilst camping their face doesn't do anything. 

Speed is key. Always. Sluggish reactions = death. Play it like your life depends on it. Only way to improve.  :D

/// POLICE ASSAULT IN PROGRESS ///

this isn't a CoD rambo game.. this is Battlefield team play game

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

To add some more in:

NOREVIVESWTF.png

This was a 38 min round / 48 players CQ. REVIVE. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF LINUS, REVIVE. Those are my 12 revives compared to my entire team of 24's 9 revives in total.

Second, ammo is now clip based, rather than having a shared ammo pool. Thinking of reloading that 29 round mag out of habit? Don't. You'll throw away the entire mag. No wonder why everyone's complaining about how fast you run out of ammo.  :D

Third: Rape the Q button. Spot everything. Also hold it and communicate with your team and set / request orders. 

Fourth: After reviving someone, throw a med pack / kit at them. The player you just revived is useless with only 20HP after getting revived.

/// POLICE ASSAULT IN PROGRESS ///

OPERATION LOCKER IS OPERATION METRO 2.0. (+1 if you can understand the reference)

But in all seriousness, the gunplay takes a while to get used to. Depends on which class you're primarily playing really; TDM matches are too short (100 tickets is not enough) to efficiently get up to speed. What I've found to be the best way to adapt is to play a few rounds of classic rush / conquest, and if you feel ballsy enough some obliteration (insanely fun, just recorded my best round in this mode). Depending on your skill and how quickly you can gain map knowledge, it may take you anywhere from an hour to a couple of hours. Since everyone is still (relatively) a noob in terms of equipment, it's best just to focus on PTFO right now. If you want to go through the frustration that is Metro 2.0, I suggest you try Operation Locker 64-player Conquest. 

OT: really liking the changes to the Battlelog app. Using my TF101 as an extended minimap and when you're not on the deployment screen that often, it actually comes in handy. Aside from the updating lag on the map (the TF101's hardware is showing it's age) you can get a decent amount of positioning info out of it. Changing your loadouts on the fly is nice too.

Totally disagree. Metro had huge bottleneck on part of the map with 64 players. On new map ,Operation Locker, that isn't the case,even with 64 players.There are so many flanking routes and pathways that unless you're extremely unlucky and 64 player run through 1 door,you won't see major bottlenecks.

Netcode :(

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

It took me a very long time to get pretty decent when I first started playing BFBC2 8 months ago. Going at least -10 every game, same thing with BF3 and I'm going to guess with BF4 too.

I just got BF4, my first battlefield game. and I suck, usually 8 to 10 or 11-20, WHY. I played insanely good in games like COD, and other fps games. Any tips?

COD is noobcrowded, your KDR doesn't matter that much(take off 100 score each time you die). Your below the scoreboard are you?

and In some gamemodes, you dying doesn't make your team lose towards the objective, so in that case your KDR doesnt count for shit.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 56 Vega RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 2x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4K 60hz 34-60 freesync 10bit IPS.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ3wXF3r14

youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ3wXF3r14

Couple games old, but still highly relevant. Not to mention the best Battlefield video on YouTube ever.

EDIT: Damn, can't get hotlinks working from my phone. I'll see what I can do.

yes this is good.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 56 Vega RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 2x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4K 60hz 34-60 freesync 10bit IPS.

Games like BF are not really K/D. One man and his defib tool can do more damage than one man with a gun. Usually, being a team player means worse K/D. For example, I had a K/D of 2.5 on MW2, but only 1 on Planetside 2 because I only play Medic and Engineer.

"An Excellent Signature"