Is this enough?

caseyf

hey guys, so im upgrading very heavily for my pc, the new specs when everything comes in will be 

cpu: i7 6700k

motherboard: MSI Gaming Z170A m7

ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB 288-Pin DDR4

GPU: MSI gtx 1070

My question is do i need to upgrade my power supply? it is a evga 600B. I'm not sure if its enough but please tell me since im sure you guys know more than me, thanks.

Its enough but i would still get a new one... Modular would be really good. EVGA g3 is really nice or if you dont want to spend that much the G2 or GS power supplies are nice

600W is easily enough, but an EVGA 600B is very, not-so good.

Upgrade to a corsair CX 450/550/650M, RMx/RMi, EVGA G2, GS, GQ, anything from Seasonic or XFX (excluding the XT)

3 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

600W is easily enough, but an EVGA 600B is very, not-so good.

Upgrade to a corsair CX 450/550/650M, RMx/RMi, EVGA G2, GS, GQ, anything from Seasonic or XFX (excluding the XT)

would my current one be okay for like a month or so until i can get the 100-150$ for the new power supply

1 minute ago, caseyf said:

would my current one be okay for like a month or so until i can get the 100-150$ for the new power supply

Yes. 

2 hours ago, caseyf said:

You psu is fine and there's no need to replace it. 

Moved to Cases and Power Supplies.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.