Razer S340 or H440

Paytend01
1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

check some sharkoon cases? I like their design

I looked at afew and they are to flashy for me xD

6 minutes ago, Paytend01 said:

I just cant find very many black green cases that look very good

Razer edition cases from NZXT are only only black+green cases I find even remotely attractive, so I definitely recommend the H440 or S340 razer edition for you.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Razer edition cases from NZXT are only only black+green cases I find even remotely attractive, so I definitely recommend the H440 or S340 razer edition for you.

I think im gonna go with the s340 i dont need all the room in the h440 and the cooling in that isnt great from what i have heard... Also how is the s340 with an AIO?

13 minutes ago, Paytend01 said:

I think im gonna go with the s340 i dont need all the room in the h440 and the cooling in that isnt great from what i have heard... Also how is the s340 with an AIO?

It's made exactly for an AIO, there is the right amount of space for the radiator and fans.

I would definitely recommend using a 280mm AIO in that case.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

It's made exactly for an AIO, there is the right amount of space for the radiator and fans.

I would definitely recommend using a 280mm AIO in that case.

So like the x61 or x62?

2 minutes ago, Paytend01 said:

So like the x61 or x62?

The case if made for both of them, the X62 is just newer, quieter, and more expensive.

Oh and also looks really unique.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

The case if made for both of them, the X62 is just newer, quieter, and more expensive.

Oh and also looks really unique.

The pump ( i think, im not really a water cooling expert :P) looks really cool

S340 all the way. Simple and elegant case. Be careful about the AIO you choose though, apparently only some sizes are compatible.

32 minutes ago, Nashiwa said:

S340 all the way. Simple and elegant case. Be careful about the AIO you choose though, apparently only some sizes are compatible.

I was thinking either the x61 or x62...if those dont fit then probably an x52

Just now, Paytend01 said:

I was thinking either the x61 or x62...if those dont fit then probably an x52

Check Linus's video on the case, I think he was referring to the problems with AIOs and this case.

Just now, Nashiwa said:

Check Linus's video on the case, I think he was referring to the problems with AIOs and this case.

Alright ill check it out

I have both. Looks aside, I'd say the biggest factor in deciding would be how many storage drives you have and what physical size they are. (2.5, 3.5)

11 minutes ago, TheBestUserName said:

I have both. Looks aside, I'd say the biggest factor in deciding would be how many storage drives you have and what physical size they are. (2.5, 3.5)

1 SSD and one hdd but i plan to get another ssd later on