Asus x99 deluxe II chassis intrusion

So the chassis intrusion error keeps coming up every time I turn my pc on I just built this thing and I looked in the manual everywhere for this pins but it doesn't say a thing about them. Does anyone know where it is located on the board? Or can you show a picture maybe?

You can turn off that alert in the BIOS if you don't want to see that. Or refer to the manual and add the jumper where needed.

I was going to try and find it but it seems asus's support servers are down.

Edited by MarieKirya
Quick update

Desktop i7-5820K @ 4.7GHz | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 64GB DDR4 Corsair LPX | Titan X (1st Gen) | 256GB 950 Pro SSD + 8TB WD Red HDD | Corsair AX860i | Lian-Li PC-O8 | macOS Sierra + Win10

Audio HD800 + Magni2/Modi2 | Keyboard WhiteFox/ErgoDox | Mouse G502 | HMD HTC Vive

Things I know about: Computer Building, Software Development, Headphones, Mechanical Keyboards, Cosplay, ?

3 minutes ago, MarieKirya said:

You can turn off that alert in the BIOS if you don't want to see that. Or refer to the manual and add the jumper where needed.

I was going to try and find it but it seems asus's support servers are down.

as I said I can't find the jumper in the manual. And I don't know where in the bios that option is.

1 minute ago, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

as I said I can't find the jumper in the manual. And I don't know where in the bios that option is.

I've seen it before in my UEFI. Not really about to shut down and find out. However I found a manual and found the pins.

found it.PNG

Make sure this isn't shorted.

Desktop i7-5820K @ 4.7GHz | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 64GB DDR4 Corsair LPX | Titan X (1st Gen) | 256GB 950 Pro SSD + 8TB WD Red HDD | Corsair AX860i | Lian-Li PC-O8 | macOS Sierra + Win10

Audio HD800 + Magni2/Modi2 | Keyboard WhiteFox/ErgoDox | Mouse G502 | HMD HTC Vive

Things I know about: Computer Building, Software Development, Headphones, Mechanical Keyboards, Cosplay, ?

3 minutes ago, MarieKirya said:

I've seen it before in my UEFI. Not really about to shut down and find out. However I found a manual and found the pins.

found it.PNG

Make sure this isn't shorted.

There's nothing touching those pins

2 minutes ago, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

There's nothing touching those pins

Hmmm. Maybe try putting a jumper there if you have a spare?

Just looked inside my case, theres a jumper there preinstalled.

Edited by MarieKirya
Checked own case

1 minute ago, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

Didn't do anything 

Try restarting twice, since it will be tripped even when you boot it the first time with a jumper. (You probably already did so, but I'm assuming nothing.)

2 minutes ago, MarieKirya said:

Try restarting twice, since it will be tripped even when you boot it the first time with a jumper. (You probably already did so, but I'm assuming nothing.)

Not a thing

6 minutes ago, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

Not a thing

Damn, assuming you're not shorting PLED+ and HDD_LED+, then that's definitely the correct pin. The default state should be with a jumper if my Rampage V E10 is to be believed. 

Checked my Sabertooth X99 TUF to confirm the jumper situation. It also bridges GND and Intruder pins with a jumper.

Edited by MarieKirya
Checked another motherboard.