AULA vs Mpow

toastythomas

I'm in want of a new keyboard this Christmas (currently using CM Devastator) and I'm not sure which keyboard on the cheap I should get.

Mpow Mechanical Gaming Keyboard,87 Keys Anti-Ghosting PC Gaming Keyboard with Blue Switches

or

AULA Anti-ghosting 87 Keys Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Blue Switches,USB Plug By AFUNTA -Black

If you guys have any other suggestions, even some more expensive, I would love to hear them.

Remember to drink water!

1 minute ago, toastythomas said:

I'm in want of a new keyboard this Christmas (currently using CM Devastator) and I'm not sure which keyboard on the cheap I should get.

Mpow Mechanical Gaming Keyboard,87 Keys Anti-Ghosting PC Gaming Keyboard with Blue Switches

or

AULA Anti-ghosting 87 Keys Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Blue Switches,USB Plug By AFUNTA -Black

If you guys have any other suggestions, even some more expensive, I would love to hear them.

They're both shitty, there probably basically the same just pick one and you'll get what you pay for. I'd recommend a better keyboard in the $80-100 range.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

The Corsair K65 is really cheap atm, and its a good board for the money. Amazon is selling it for $50, pick them on the 'used and new from $50' thing

idk

1 hour ago, 1823alex said:

They're both shitty, there probably basically the same just pick one and you'll get what you pay for. I'd recommend a better keyboard in the $80-100 range.

Dude, thank you for your advice, but that's not the question at hand. I don't understand why you cannot answer the question or not answer.

Remember to drink water!

2 hours ago, Droidbot said:

The Corsair K65 is really cheap atm, and its a good board for the money. Amazon is selling it for $50, pick them on the 'used and new from $50' thing

Thanks man! I might go for this!

Remember to drink water!

2 hours ago, toastythomas said:

or

Between the two, I'd go Mpow for the key layout. That said, I used an AULA board with black switches for a while, and while it's clearly cheap as dirt, it held up well. Plenty springy.

That said, if blue switches are your thing, keep an eye on Newegg. A Cherry MX Blue Rosewill board will occasionally go on sale for $30 after MIR. If the price on this guy comes down, I highly recommend it. It looks good and Switch Master blue switches feel better than Cherry blues to me. They're definitely louder, though.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.