IP issues? Someone already logged into FB on 100% new computer

5 minutes ago, MrAwesomepants said:

Please tell me how to prove it xD I could like hook you up on skype or smth and show you all the transactions for buying the HDD, SSD, show you the login process and shit, but hey idk man. I logged out for now but i can still just type the phone number and password pops up so i still have access

Like a screenshot maybe?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

where did you get your install from?

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Tell the truth, did you buy a computer at Best Buy that somebody had returned?

4 hours ago, MrAwesomepants said:

Please tell me how to prove it xD I could like hook you up on skype or smth and show you all the transactions for buying the HDD, SSD, show you the login process and shit, but hey idk man. I logged out for now but i can still just type the phone number and password pops up so i still have access

When you installed Windows, did it detect any existing partitions on the HDD, or was the HDD entirely unpartitioned?

If somehow this might have actually happened, I would do as follows:

1. Download DBAN ISO: http://www.dban.org/

2. Burn to CD or create bootable USB (Search online for instructions)

3. Boot into DBAN

4. Securely wipe entire HDD

5. Boot into Windows 10 creation USB

6. Install Windows 10

Never the less, assuming you downloaded a legit copy of Windows 10, and installed it into a new retail HDD, I cannot see how this would even be possible.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Ok guys, i have a hypothesis of what happened. I have logged my google account in on my school computer, which is a laptop btw. Sooo maybe there's been some issues over at my school so it might've mixed ip's or smth. Been getting some other accounts on that computer. Either way, it has to be linked through google.

15 hours ago, MrAwesomepants said:

Ok guys, i have a hypothesis of what happened. I have logged my google account in on my school computer, which is a laptop btw. Sooo maybe there's been some issues over at my school so it might've mixed ip's or smth. Been getting some other accounts on that computer. Either way, it has to be linked through google.

No. Sessions (cookies) don't mix like that. Saved passwords, maybe, but you told us you were already logged in to FB when you first went there. That's just not going to happen.

8 hours ago, U.Ho said:

No. Sessions (cookies) don't mix like that. Saved passwords, maybe, but you told us you were already logged in to FB when you first went there. That's just not going to happen.

Well i wasn't exactly logged in, sorry about not being clearer about that, but the password and phone number was there, but really logged in. I just had to press log in to log in to that account. Same problem at my school with another person and another site

On 8.12.2016 at 9:01 PM, Danielh90 said:

lol what browser do you use?

Google Chrome

On 8.12.2016 at 10:28 PM, SCHISCHKA said:

where did you get your install from?

I got my windows key from Kinguin.Net, doubt this norwegian girl has anything to do with selling this windows key.

On 9.12.2016 at 1:07 AM, Clunker said:

Tell the truth, did you buy a computer at Best Buy that somebody had returned?

No, i bought all the parts myself. Except for the monitor, that i got from my father.

On 9.12.2016 at 1:28 AM, dalekphalm said:

When you installed Windows, did it detect any existing partitions on the HDD, or was the HDD entirely unpartitioned?

The SSD was fine, and only one thing to select when i installed windows. The HDD was entirely unpartitioned, but Google Chrome is on the SSD. Bought a Crucial MX300.

YO GUYS! I found something out. The FB account is linked to the Fronter account at school, so it must be something related through Google and my school or smth. Same person.

1 hour ago, MrAwesomepants said:

Well i wasn't exactly logged in, sorry about not being clearer about that, but the password and phone number was there, but really logged in. I just had to press log in to log in to that account. Same problem at my school with another person and another site

On 09/12/2016 at 2:41 PM, MrAwesomepants said:

Someone may have saved their password on your chrome.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

1 hour ago, vorticalbox said:

Someone may have saved their password on your chrome.

That's most likely what happened, yes. Idiot person for not enabling two-factor authentication, which would have prevented him from actually logging in once he pressed the button.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

5 hours ago, MrAwesomepants said:

Well that makes it simple then.

Just next time don't forget to log off your google account when you use it on a public computer.

3 hours ago, U.Ho said:

Just next time don't forget to log off your google account when you use it on a public computer.

Not a public computer tho. Just on the same network. Totally new computer and noone has ever used it except me

idk maybe vpn/vps fucked your shit up xD

whenever I turn on my vps weird stuff happens, only occasionally.

10 hours ago, MrAwesomepants said:

I got my windows key from Kinguin.Net, doubt this norwegian girl has anything to do with selling this windows key.

not your key your installation

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

10 hours ago, SCHISCHKA said:

not your key your installation

From my 2nd laptop. Not school related

14 hours ago, MrAwesomepants said:

Not a public computer tho. Just on the same network. Totally new computer and noone has ever used it except me

Yea and I suppose your google account is new too?

That's what I was referring to...

1 hour ago, U.Ho said:

I suppose your google account is new too?

Nope, not at all so i suppose that has to be the issue. Or at least part of it