Problem routing internet to my PC

EpicnessRo29

So as the title says,I've got a kinda big problem. The guys from the isp provider have routed a GPON entry cable (it includes television, internet) for short optic fiber.To go along that, they force you on taking their router a ZTE "zxnh f668" that has a GPON entry. So, the cable is currently in my living room which is at the first floor. My PC is at the second floor. I can't entirely mask the RJ cable because it is going to be at least 20 metres long (60 feet aprox.). I am currently having a 1000mbps connection connected in the router but it's got a 2.4GHz 2 band antenna only. That is a maximum of 300mbps on wireless and if I'm going to bridge another 2.4ghz router to route a cable to the PC, the internet speeds will be considerably lower. 50 mbps or so. What should I do? What is the best solution and of course cheapest because 2 5GHz routers aren't going to be that cheap :(

6 minutes ago, EpicnessRo29 said:

So as the title says,I've got a kinda big problem. The guys from the isp provider have routed a GPON entry cable (it includes television, internet) for short optic fiber.To go along that, they force you on taking their router a ZTE "zxnh f668" that has a GPON entry. So, the cable is currently in my living room which is at the first floor. My PC is at the second floor. I can't entirely mask the RJ cable because it is going to be at least 20 metres long (60 feet aprox.). I am currently having a 1000mbps connection connected in the router but it's got a 2.4GHz 2 band antenna only. That is a maximum of 300mbps on wireless and if I'm going to bridge another 2.4ghz router to route a cable to the PC, the internet speeds will be considerably lower. 50 mbps or so. What should I do? What is the best solution and of course cheapest because 2 5GHz routers aren't going to be that cheap :(

Is there no way that you just route a cable to your room and put a good switch in place GS108 8-p Gigabit - 1Netgear GS108 like this its capable of 1000MB/s and is only around 30 euro's here

5 minutes ago, Mark17 said:

Is there no way that you just route a cable to your room and put a good switch in place GS108 8-p Gigabit - 1Netgear GS108 like this its capable of 1000MB/s and is only around 30 euro's here

you won't have Wi-Fi tough I assumed it's being for your pc or do you want the WI-FI?

I need a cable connection at router 2( second floor) for the pc that is achieveable by bridging the router 1(main one at the first floor). Router 1 should also transmit wifi. For short I want to set the 2nd router as a repeater to be able to use a wired connection to the pc. But that's the thing, If I'm going to use 2.4 ghz antennas to repeat the wifi and wire it to the pc, it's going to lose a lot of its speed

12 minutes ago, Mark17 said:

you won't have Wi-Fi tough I assumed it's being for your pc or do you want the WI-FI?

He said it is for a PC.

No I don't need wifi at the second floor because the router the isp gave me has a pretty stable connection all around the house. The only thing I hate is that I need 30m of cable that is impossible to mask...

2 minutes ago, EpicnessRo29 said:

I need a cable connection at router 2( second floor) for the pc that is achieveable by bridging the router 1(main one at the first floor). Router 1 should also transmit wifi. For short I want to set the 2nd router as a repeater to be able to use a wired connection to the pc. But that's the thing, If I'm going to use 2.4 ghz antennas to repeat the wifi and wire it to the pc, it's going to lose a lot of its speed

If you are just installing router 2 to get a wired connection, why not just skip router 2 and use a long ethernet cable from router 1 to the PC. 

No I don't need wifi at the second floor because the router the isp gave me has a pretty stable connection all around the house. The only thing I hate is that I need 30m of cable that is impossible to mask...

Won't you need a cable anyway for the router?

I would really try to route a cable in any way al the other solutions are expensive and you will never get the speed you pay for

2 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

If you are just installing router 2 to get a wired connection, why not just skip router 2 and use a long ethernet cable from router 1 to the PC. 

because he can't hide the cable.

If I repeat the signal from the first floor to the second one, the cable length from the router 2 to the PC is going to be half a meter. No biggie and easy to hide. But the speed is significantly lost. I can buy a router or two and save the money but it seems so impractical. If there is no possible way I will route a 30m cable and that's it...

4 minutes ago, Mark17 said:

because he can't hide the cable.

If I am understanding this correctly, he will have the exact same cable if he adds another router.

1 minute ago, SCGazelle said:

If I am understanding this correctly, he will have the exact same cable if he adds another router.

The repeating process is done wirelessly from the first floor to the second. So the cable will be in the same room with the pc

9 minutes ago, EpicnessRo29 said:

1 minute ago, SCGazelle said:

if he would repeat his signal from router to router he will not need to wire 30m through his house.

But I would kill for that internet speed so I would go for the quality instead over looks anytime

I think I've found a way to mask the cable by routing it under the floor and then taking it up through the kitchen in the back of some pipes so the cable is fully masked. I will consider taking a 5ghz router by the time and make the wifi 1000mbps too and I'm going to have 3 routers. I'm convinced now that repeating the signals is going to slow down the internet. Thank you for the advices. Also I hope 1000mbps internet for 10 dollars is going to come to america and the rest of the world too :P