Fan only works in Bios

Amer
Go to solution Solved by Kazetana,
2 minutes ago, Amer said:

All of my case fans work perfectly fine up until I load up Windows. When I'm inside Windows one of the fans stops working and the other fans get louder. I think it's because of a program I downloaded called Ai3 but I'm not sure. The fan works in Bios and the noise is much less. How do I make the fan work again (in windows).

Are you talking about AI suite ? if so, start AI suite then go into the fan control tab and reset all controls to default, or use it to set your fans at whatever RPM you want.

All of my case fans work perfectly fine up until I load up Windows. When I'm inside Windows one of the fans stops working and the other fans get louder. I think it's because of a program I downloaded called Ai3 but I'm not sure. The fan works in Bios and the noise is much less. How do I make the fan work again (in windows).

Cheese

2 minutes ago, Amer said:

Are you talking about AI suite ? if so, start AI suite then go into the fan control tab and reset all controls to default, or use it to set your fans at whatever RPM you want.

5 minutes ago, Kazetana said:

Yeah, that thing. I will 100% give that a try when I'm home thanks.

Cheese