Realtime audio editing

VictorianReaper
Go to solution Solved by Moist_Sock,
8 minutes ago, VictorianReaper said:

for one thing i want to avoid accidentally making the effects

You can have multi-key bindings to prevent exactly that

second i want to know exactly what effect im adding

Your memory is generally pretty good at that after a while. You can toggle on listen to mic and hear exactly what is happening if you're worried about leaving something on or not.

10 minutes ago, VictorianReaper said:

third i want to make it as simple and as efficient as possible

Buying an entirely different unit/device does not sound simple and efficient to me.

11 minutes ago, VictorianReaper said:

i have a razer tartarus chroma is that what you mean my macro board things?

I have no idea how that functions, but If it essentially gives you a small re-bindable keyboard then yes, that Is what I was talking about. It depends exactly on the software you use though.

so im looking for hardware or software that i can use to manipulate audio from my mic, for example : pitch change, voice profiles like (a robot profile) in real time for live streaming or calls ii prefer if the program would be free

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

I believe you need a USB audio interface device for that.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

21 minutes ago, Pesukarhu said:

i understand i said software but hardware was my main preference, im sorry i should have stated that

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

28 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

I believe you need a USB audio interface device for that.

im going to get a behringer uphoria um2 would that work?

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

33 minutes ago, VictorianReaper said:

im going to get a behringer uphoria um2 would that work?

An audio interface won't help with adding effects to your mic.

Don't tread on me. I squish, and white liquid comes out. It's icky, trust me.

Just now, Moist_Sock said:

An audio interface won't help with adding effects to your mic.

what would

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

Any voice changing program.

Just now, Moist_Sock said:

Any voice changing program.

is there a way i could do that with a press of a button that is not on my keyboard

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

1 minute ago, VictorianReaper said:

is there a way i could do that with a press of a button that is not on my keyboard

Get a second keyboard? [or one of those macro board things]

Why can't you just bind it to your KB??

1 minute ago, Moist_Sock said:

Get a second keyboard? [or one of those macro board things]

Why can't you just bind it to your KB??

for one thing i want to avoid accidentally making the effects. second i want to know exactly what effect im adding third i want to make it as simple and as efficient as possible i have a razer tartarus chroma is that what you mean my macro board things? if thats what you mean ill probably end up going with that option

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

for one thing i want to avoid accidentally making the effects

second i want to know exactly what effect im adding

Your memory is generally pretty good at that after a while. You can toggle on listen to mic and hear exactly what is happening if you're worried about leaving something on or not.

10 minutes ago, VictorianReaper said:

third i want to make it as simple and as efficient as possible

Buying an entirely different unit/device does not sound simple and efficient to me.

11 minutes ago, VictorianReaper said:

i have a razer tartarus chroma is that what you mean my macro board things?

I have no idea how that functions, but If it essentially gives you a small re-bindable keyboard then yes, that Is what I was talking about. It depends exactly on the software you use though.

1 minute ago, Moist_Sock said:

i appreciate your in-depth help and patience

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals