System temp are super high

J0hN_TH3_P4P7T0

Hello, I recently build a new pc, everything seems to be going fine, however i just installed SPEEDFAN today and notice that my SYSTEM Temp and AUX are in the 108-114 celsius.

I understand that the aux is just a unrecognized temp read, dose i can just ignore it! HOWEVER should i just also ignore my SYSTEM Temp?

Picture included

PC Specs

i5 6600k

Asus Z170i ProGaming

Asus GTX 1070 Strix 

speedfan.PNG

Try downloading and installing ASUS AI Suite 3. Some of ASUS' gaming motherboards will not display temperatures correctly all the time with third party monitoring software due to their use of a co-processor to handle fan speeds and temperature reads. See if that gives you any saner reads.

Try HWMonitor aswell to check your temperatures. I'm pretty sure if your system was 114C it would of shut itself down.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

6 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Try HWMonitor aswell to check your temperatures. I'm pretty sure if your system was 114C it would of shut itself down.

I'm pretty sure the room that system was in wouldn't be inhabitable.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

2 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

I'm pretty sure the room that system was in wouldn't be inhabitable.

True, i'd be more worried about his body shutting itself down than the system lol.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Those are faulty sensors. Ignore the readings.

Moved to Air Cooling.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Those are mobo sensors. They are most of the time faulty or very inaccurate. Your CPU is at 33C and GPU at 51C. Both fine idle/low load temps. If you happen to get working readings out of mobo sensors, mobo components can take up to 110C temps. So your CPU will be in danger before mobo components.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv