PC upgrade, which parts should I do first?

DELTAprime

My build as it currently exist is in the sig. I'm upgrading it with the leaked 7700k, a ROG Maximus IX Hero plus 32gb Vengeance LED memory and a NZXT Kraken x62. It should look something like this when it's done https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/dPXKKZ . Since I will have the money for one upgrade a month and I'd like to actually experiment and swap each part individually to see how much of performance improvement each individual part makes, (yes I know that's more effort but I'm curious to get numbers), which order would you guys recommend going in?

OBSIDIAN: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | MB ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | RAM Corsair Dominator RGB 32gb 3600 | GPU ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC |

Cooler Corsair Hydro X | Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 860 QVO 2tb x2 | Seagate Barracuda 4tb x2 | Case Cosair Obsidian 500D RGB SE |

PSU Corsair HX750 | Cablemod Cables | Monitor Asus PG35VQAsus PG279Q | HID Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB low profile | Corsair Dark Core Pro RGB SE | Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2

If you're getting free shipping or buying in store, I would suggest to go for the best available deals and save money instead. I wouldn't put the effort of swaping CPUs twice, so motherboard should come first, than CPU. Unless you want to test components using the old CPU vs new CPU, but I don't see the value, especially for the time it will take.

4 minutes ago, Ctown0812 said:

Your power supply isn't compatible with your case.  SFX PSU's are smaller Than ATX ones, but if I'm not mistaken, there should be an adapter bracket that you could get.  And yes, I would definitely start with the Motherboard,  then CPU, KRAKEN, RAM

I believe he's reusing the case and PSU that he has.  :D

Just now, done12many2 said:

I believe he's reusing the case and PSU that he has.  :D

Lol yeah, I realized that after I posted my reply.  I fixed it.

14 hours ago, Ctown0812 said:

Lol yeah, I realized that after I posted my reply.  I fixed it.

Just FYI. I've made my PSU compatible with my case. All you need is an adaptor bracket to mount it to the case. Then I got custom cable extensions so they A: look cool ands B: reach everywhere in the case. But thanks for your reply anyway, it gave me a laugh.:D

OBSIDIAN: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | MB ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | RAM Corsair Dominator RGB 32gb 3600 | GPU ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC |

Cooler Corsair Hydro X | Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 860 QVO 2tb x2 | Seagate Barracuda 4tb x2 | Case Cosair Obsidian 500D RGB SE |

PSU Corsair HX750 | Cablemod Cables | Monitor Asus PG35VQAsus PG279Q | HID Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB low profile | Corsair Dark Core Pro RGB SE | Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2