SCREEN TEARING PROBLEM!

Hi everyone. I have problems on screen tearing on my monitor only on YouTube videos. In games I can activate the v-sync setting and everything is fine. What can I do to eliminate this screen tearing when playing videos on YouTube? Please reply me thanks :D

47 minutes ago, Jordan Gulrajani said:

Hi everyone. I have problems on screen tearing on my monitor only on YouTube videos. In games I can activate the v-sync setting and everything is fine. What can I do to eliminate this screen tearing when playing videos on YouTube? Please reply me thanks :D

Does this happen when you navigate around your pc, or only on YouTube?

12 minutes ago, Factory OC said:

Does this happen when you navigate around your pc, or only on YouTube?

only on YouTube. Is it my OS? Is there any updates on windows 7 professional 64bit?

Look in your graphics card control panel. YouTube videos play at 30hz, and you must be using a 60 or 120hz monitor. Search for a setting to make your graphics adaptive to 30hz.

6 minutes ago, Factory OC said:

Look in your graphics card control panel. YouTube videos play at 30hz, and you must be using a 60 or 120hz monitor. Search for a setting to make your graphics adaptive to 30hz.

Here is some help for Nvidia.

https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://steamcommunity.com/app/234670/discussions/0/810939350992635448/%3Fl%3Denglish&ved=0ahUKEwit_qm0wOTQAhWJL8AKHa0oBcYQFghbMAY&usg=AFQjCNFj7yLGRC_U5QFVxNdlr4eWLXiVBQ&sig2=7sRhRZtrf8KWbqLbj9Tb-A

Sorry, I have used the wrong link before. This one is correct now.

On 12/8/2016 at 7:33 PM, Factory OC said:

I went to my nvidia control panel. And I went to change resolution and I am running my monitor at 1360x768. And when I clicked 60Hurtz There are no more options to choose. Where can I change the resolution to be 30Hurtz? By the way I am using HDMI cable