Cannot install drivers from website, what to do?

Ok guys, just got my computer up and running, no issues, everything went super smooth (Except putting on that darn IO shield took like 20 minutes). Now i'm trying to install my drivers from this website (Tried murican version too) https://www.asus.com/no/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_Z97_MARK_S/helpdesk_download/  however i cannot get onto the dlcdnet website it tries to redirect me too. What do i do? Do i have to install a new ethernet controller from an usb drive? Pls halp xD

if everything is working why install drivers? Drivers from windows up date are perfectly fine to use.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

2 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

if everything is working why install drivers? Drivers from windows up date are perfectly fine to use.

But like things are old and stuff and you know i want to be able to update everything. Do i not have to download specific drivers for my motherboard?

3 minutes ago, MrAwesomepants said:

But like things are old and stuff and you know i want to be able to update everything. Do i not have to download specific drivers for my motherboard?

I haven't installed any driver but GPU for years.

1 minute ago, vorticalbox said:

:o A WHOLE NEEEEWWWW WOOOOOOOORLD *insert disney memes*

Just now, MrAwesomepants said:

:o A WHOLE NEEEEWWWW WOOOOOOOORLD *insert disney memes*

haha. Thanks now I have that stuck in my head :/ but yeah I honestly just let windows update and install drivers and then get GPU drivers.

8 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

Yo thanks for all the help, i really appreciate it. I have an Asus gtx 1060 6gb Strix, and i can't either install those drivers from the Asus website, like GPUtweak and stuff. Whaddoido

5 minutes ago, MrAwesomepants said:

Yo thanks for all the help, i really appreciate it. I have an Asus gtx 1060 6gb Strix, and i can't either install those drivers from the Asus website, like GPUtweak and stuff. Whaddoido

I've always hated gpu tweak it has never worked for me. I have always used Msi after burner.

19 hours ago, MrAwesomepants said:

Did you try to drviers from Nvidia directly? I tend to use the drivers from the GPU manufacture rather than the AIB drivers. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Did you try to drviers from Nvidia directly? I tend to use the drivers from the GPU manufacture rather than the AIB drivers. 

Welp, i ended up going to another place and downloading all the asus drivers there. Seems like an IP issue, someone was already logged into FB on my new computer (Totally new SSD kinda freaky) but that's for another thread