Firm not jiggly cherry mx red keyboard?

i currently own a logitech g710+ keyboard you know brown switches and i think its finally taking a toll on my left pinky and giving me some tendonitis. i play games like rust which require me to hold the shift or ctrl key down for many minutes at a time and the fact the build quality on the wider keys is sorta sub par upsets me as since i have small hands my pinky has to awkwardly extend out and tap the corner of shift or control and as we all know the keys down just slide down easily like this. so im interested in selling t his keyboard now and buying a red switch keyboard for fps and my tendons sake. anyone know of a keyboard with this? you know like well built keys that down gyrate on its axis so much are firm yet still don't require extra actuation no matter where you press it? im aiming to buy anything in the 95$ range. thank you.

coolermaster quickfire XT 

Rosewill RK-9000V2 BR

if you pay a little more and opt-out of the RGB line, the Corsair K70/K65

3 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

coolermaster quickfire XT 

Rosewill RK-9000V2 BR

if you pay a little more and opt-out of the RGB line, the Corsair K70/K65

IIRC, the Corsair Vengeance K65 (the silver/black one) is usually $70 or $80. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

the most important thing is how are the wide keys when you press them on their perimeters