S340 Front Panel Mod

Remy85

While I am asking about mods, I might as well ask about modding my front panel for my s340 elite, something like the ibuypower Element case. I want to mod / buy a front panel like that, any ideas about how I can do it, other than cutting it myself (or is that the only way?)

Thanks again 

Element_01_1200.png

There are no front panels you can buy for that case that would be "modded" like that.

Doing it yourself would be the most likely option, all it seems like that would involve is taking a dremel cuting out the piece, and either putting a piece of acrylic or fine mesh in the hole created.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

5 hours ago, Remy85 said:

While I am asking about mods, I might as well ask about modding my front panel for my s340 elite, something like the ibuypower Element case. I want to mod / buy a front panel like that, any ideas about how I can do it, other than cutting it myself (or is that the only way?)

Thanks again 

You would need to get the original cut out like that if you didn't want to do it yourself you could design a layout and have a local metal fabrication shop do the cut out for you and either repaint or touch up the cut edge to get ready to install a clear panel. 

Thanks guys, i figured that I would probably have to do it myself. I guess Ill have to find a shop that will cut out a hole in it for me, and wear to source a glass i could fit in there somehow.