Monitor Blacks Out randomly sometimes, Help!

Hey folks, so recently I just bought a new pc (specs down below) and a brand new 1080p monitor (BenQ GW2270. After a few months of use only, the monitor screen blacks out for a couple seconds, then it comes back again. It is not a big thread but sometimes it can be really annoying when I am gaming and doing work. I was using a DVI cable. I have a universal adapter to connect my monitor to the power strip. Pls help me to solve this problem.

PC spec: Pentium G4400

Zotac GTX1050

8gb adata 2133 MHz ram

WD Blue 1TB hard disk drive

Corsair VS450 power supply

Asus H110m Motherboard

2 minutes ago, zc0201 said:

Hey folks, so recently I just bought a new pc (specs down below) and a brand new 1080p monitor (BenQ GW2270. After a few months of use only, the monitor screen blacks out for a couple seconds, then it comes back again. It is not a big thread but sometimes it can be really annoying when I am gaming and doing work. I was using a DVI cable. I have a universal adapter to connect my monitor to the power strip. Pls help me to solve this problem.

PC spec: Pentium G4400

Zotac GTX1050

8gb adata 2133 MHz ram

WD Blue 1TB hard disk drive

Corsair VS450 power supply

Asus H110m Motherboard

I get the same issue with my rx480, try reinstalling the gpu drivers with ddu

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

For me it seems like the typical thing when GPU driver crashes and starts up again.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking