The "Convinience" of pc building

Ever since i built my pc i ran i small anoying things: my gpu has a horible coil noise(gtx 1060),I updated the bios and i can't update or downgrade anymore, games freze sometimes 50 times a day or none, the acrilic window has a LOT of micro scratches, if i overclock my screen refresh rate it works but the screen tearing is more noticable!, a freking phanteks fan that came with the case is broken and all of this after spending all my savings on my build!

Everyone should write their complains here, and i will reset cmos one day soon if the bios pisses me enough!

One of my light strips from my Hue+ didn't work but I had already forced my side panel on (Phanteks EVOLV ITX) and didn't want to open it again so I've lived with the bottom half of my case being dark for about 4 months now.  I'd say that there is almost nothing "convenient" about building a PC other than you know what's in your PC and if you have the knowledge you might be able to fix problems but other than that to me it's more of a fun thing than a convenient thing.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

I built a pc for a friend and he didn't have a dvd reader for the drivers so we teathered his phone to the pc and started downloading the drivers.The internet speed was fine but gigabytes servers uh.. they were running slow a f so we waited 30 min for the driver to download so he could use the ethernet port

10 hours ago, albucat said:

Ever since i built my pc i ran i small anoying things: my gpu has a horible coil noise(gtx 1060),I updated the bios and i can't update or downgrade anymore, games freze sometimes 50 times a day or none, the acrilic window has a LOT of micro scratches, if i overclock my screen refresh rate it works but the screen tearing is more noticable!, a freking phanteks fan that came with the case is broken and all of this after spending all my savings on my build!

Everyone should write their complains here, and i will reset cmos one day soon if the bios pisses me enough!

Coil whine is a normal thing. Even the new Iphone has it.

You should always clear your cmos after a flash. That's normal procedure.

The acrylic screen being scratched is your fault. Acrylic scratches no matter where it is. Take better care of your belongings.

Why are you overclocking your screen before your computer is even stable. That's trying to run before you can walk. 

If the fan is broken, then RMA.

There you go. All problems solved!

It's not a race to the bottom.