Dennis Discoveries: KTV K069 Karaoke Microphone

LinusTech
4 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Buy Blueteooth Karoke mic on Amazon: http://geni.us/PohkZ

Dennis takes the spotlight as he evaluates the KTV K069 Karaoke Microphone. Linus gets demoted to camera operator duty.

Yay Dennis! 

Also the Geni.us link is incorrect

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

Dennis is amazing! 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

It doesn't look like a dildo, it looks like a flashlight. But I guess one could use it as a dildo.

That was pretty hilarious btw.

Taran voice-over is the best.

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

Dennis is my spirit animal. Anyway, the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw they're reviewing THAT microphone was "Oh it's the piece of shit microphone from CowChop" :)

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

This was great! But can someone tell me what Dennis does at LTT? Not trying to make fun, I actually don't know what his job description is and I'm curious.

1 minute ago, TRINHbot1101001 said:

This was great! But can someone tell me what Dennis does at LTT? Not trying to make fun, I actually don't know what his job description is and I'm curious.

I believe he is an editor.

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

I know you have to do the voiceover for uploading this to billybilly, but does LTT have an actual stance on this whole taiwan thing?

I know it's super topical right now.

40 minutes ago, TRINHbot1101001 said:

He is a video editor. I think he edits mostly Techquickie

Also, we need more Dennis!

Either the writer tried to rickroll Dennis, or Dennis intentionally unknowingly tried to rickroll himself ?

What country is Chinese Taipei actually? I trust Dennis 500x more to use the real name than Terran.

1 hour ago, xnamkcor said:

What country is Chinese Taipei actually? I trust Dennis 500x more to use the real name than Terran.

I believe it is Taiwan

2 hours ago, xnamkcor said:

It's Taiwan. This video will play in China too as I remember, so.........they have to remove "Taiwan" for politic reasons or they will be wrecked by China government. So does the flag behind Dennis.

It still sucks very much for ppl form Taiwan to see that. 

Anyway Dennis is doing great

42 minutes ago, coonwhiz said:

I believe it is Taiwan

Did China conquer Taiwan and now own them, and as a cruel joke, renamed them "Taipei"?

Or is this a case of two peoples claiming their own truth about names and ownership?

PS: I severely hope nobody in LMG is calling Dennis A "Chinese Taipeisian" our not letting him call himself Taiwanese.

26 minutes ago, xnamkcor said:

Did China conquer Taiwan and now own them, and as a cruel joke, renamed them "Taipei"?

Or is this a case of two peoples claiming their own truth about names and ownership?

PS: I severely hope nobody in LMG is calling Dennis A "Chinese Taipeisian" our not letting him call himself Taiwanese.

Since before Britain let go of ownership of Taiwan, China has claimed Taiwan for its own. Taiwan does not want to be a part of China for obvious reasons. Taiwan acts as it own independent and self governing nation state and even has its own elected President But China refuses to address/acknowledge this and still treats Taiwan as a second class state under China rule.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 hour ago, SansVarnic said:

Since before Britain let go of ownership of Taiwan, China has claimed Taiwan for its own. Taiwan does not want to be a part of China for obvious reasons. Taiwan acts as it own independent and self governing nation state and even has its own elected President But China refuses to address/acknowledge this and still treats Taiwan as a second class state under China rule.

What changed in the 20 or so years that was happening? I've lived all my life only knowing Taiwan as Taiwan and "China". Never "Taipei"

1 hour ago, bindydad123 said:

XA20 continues to be used. But only 1080p... so why not use your GH4 

The ROI for uploading 4K is too low to rationalise uploading in that format, but recording in a higher resolution allows for more leeway with editing like Scaling, Rotating, and Translating. Much like why audio editing for CDs is was/is done at a much higher quality than 16-bit @ 44.1Hz.

2 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

But China refuses to address/acknowledge this and still treats Taiwan as a second class state under China rule.

Classy.

"This is micro-usb right ?"xD

8 hours ago, xnamkcor said:

What changed in the 20 or so years that was happening? I've lived all my life only knowing Taiwan as Taiwan and "China". Never "Taipei"

Chinese Taipei is the name used by Taiwan in international organizations, for instance when they compete at the Olympic games, as a compromise found by the People's republic (China) and Taiwan because the formers considers that naming it "Taiwan" is acknowledging it as an independent state. Everyone still refers colloquially to it as "Taiwan".

Check the wikipedia article on the Political status of Taiwan if you are interested in this issue. It is more complex than what was said here.