Looking for Older BF1 Group

HungryHamster

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to join some friendly people who regularly play BF1 together. It would be awesome if I could find people like myself who are:

• 21 or older (I'm 29)
  • Located on the West coast (NA) and often play at night
  • Easy-going and rarely rage
  • Able to communicate with Discord

I've been really enjoying the game so far (I'm lvl 83) but my friends often don't have the time to play. Anyways, if you're interested in playing sometime, feel free to message me or reply with your Origin handle.

22 minutes ago, HungryHamster said:

Snip

Yeah but... with a watercooled 6700k and 1080 SLI, can other pleb PC users even keep up with your pcmasterrace?

28 minutes ago, HungryHamster said:

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to join some friendly people who regularly play BF1 together. It would be awesome if I could find people like myself who are:

• 21 or older (I'm 29)

I've been really enjoying the game so far (I'm lvl 83) but my friends often don't have the time to play. Anyways, if you're interested in playing sometime, feel free to message me or reply with your Origin handle.

Do you want people who live on the west coast for server purposes?

1 hour ago, HungryHamster said:

Hey everyone,

• 21 or older (I'm 29)

What game modes do you play?  I've been playing mostly Domination, mostly cuz it's more enjoyable solo.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

1 minute ago, HungryHamster said:

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I get bad ping to everywhere else.

Where are the west coast servers?

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Where are the west coast servers?

No idea, quick google search doesn't bring up and relevant info.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

4 minutes ago, Ryoku said:

What game modes do you play?  I've been playing mostly Domination, mostly cuz it's more enjoyable solo.

I almost always play Conquest mode since it's the traditional mode and I've played all the BF games. I also like Rush occasionally and the new Domination mode was OK the few times I played it (to get the medal).

I'm 21, my name's Aarron and I mostly main medic/assault. Though I am not always on, I certainly have Origin on in the background and would like to have some like minded people to play with. Feel free to add Xyxos on origin. I am from The west coast but a little ping never bothered me.  

Im definitely down, 21, only lvl 13 because of not having time lately but now i do.  edit: totally forgot to put my origin ID hahah. InfamousKnights 

Discord: https://discord.gg/6seV2e2

Anyone can join that reads this, I made it for people looking for friendly folks to game anytime with. Feel Free to share the link. Looking for admins so please contact me on there or here.