Auto Renew membership not working

TheCryoknight
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

I'm currently running a script that should resolve this. If it's not fixed within the next 30 minutes, let me know.

I purchased bronze membership for floatplane and it should have renewed automatically but instead it just expired. Now I am wondering if I should wait for it to renew on its own or if I should re-purchase it. I don’t really want to wait too long as I don’t want to miss any floatplane videos. Thank you in advance! :D

Edit: I live in the US the the prior auto pay issue 'should not' have been an issue. 

Opps I double posted and should have agreed here, the same thing happened to me with my bronze contributor. 

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

Same, though I cancelled it and tried to re purchase however it won't let you purchase bronze twice

I'm currently running a script that should resolve this. If it's not fixed within the next 30 minutes, let me know.

HTTP/2 203

Trying to buy subscription to Float Plane Club using credit card and keep getting an error message.

loatplane.jpg

21 hours ago, mmk said:

Trying to buy subscription to Float Plane Club using credit card and keep getting an error message.

Can you try again now? I've added some more logging, so hopefully if there is still an error it will be easier to identify.

HTTP/2 203

3 hours ago, mmk said:

@colonel_mortis  Still getting the same error.

It looks like the card payment method is just broken for everyone, so I've disabled it for now. You should be able to pay by card using PayPal though, while we try to resolve the issue.

HTTP/2 203

My auto renew didn't work and now it doesn't let me buy floatplane access since " You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so."

6 minutes ago, DOWNEY said:

My auto renew didn't work and now it doesn't let me buy floatplane access since " You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so."

I've manually cancelled your old order, so you should be able to purchase it again now. However, I think there might be something wrong with your PayPal account, since the previous transaction appears to have bounced.

HTTP/2 203

7 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

I've manually cancelled your old order, so you should be able to purchase it again now. However, I think there might be something wrong with your PayPal account, since the previous transaction appears to have bounced.

An automatic payment has gone through for my subscription renewal but I am still unable to access the floatplane club. :/

3 minutes ago, Crashbash111 said:

An automatic payment has gone through for my subscription renewal but I am still unable to access the floatplane club. :/

Fixed. Sorry about that.

HTTP/2 203