Spunky9221

Specs:

EVGA 980ti Hybrid cooled

EVGA Supernova 1000 watt 80+ Gold

Phanteks CPU Cooler with 5 x 8mm Dual Heat-pipes

Samsung SSD 840 Pro-series 

A 1 TB Hard drive 

Thermaltake Level 10 GT

What I need to know is what you think I could get for this in today's market. It is about 2 years old. Thank you for taking your time to read this and help me out. Have a great day.

Try to sell it for 1500$ at first, if its in almost mind conditions, has been cleaned, new thermal paste has been applied/worn fans/aging coolant has been replaced and try to make it a global sale, not a local sale like i can only do :(. I would give 1500$ for that computer, if it were me and its in the right conditions, that means no scuffs, dents or deep scratching in general and shipping/handling of the computer must be top notch aswell. Altough, whats the size of the SSD btw?

Groomlake Authority

I sold a similar system on craigslist for $950. Its only worth what someone else will pay for it...so test the market out. I think its an $800 machine.

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

I would put it at a $850-900 bid price, depending on condition, and maybe a $1000 buy now for the impatient

-----> Official Unofficial Favorite Keyswitch Type Survey <-----

OWNER OF THE FASTEST INTEL iGPU ON LTT UNIGINE SUPERPOSITION [lol]

GAMING RIG "SNOWBLIND"

CPU i5-13600k | COOLING Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm (White) | MOTHERBOARD Gigabyte Z690 Aero G DDR4 | GPU Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision OC (White) | RAM  16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB (White)SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | PSU ASUS STRIX 850W (White)CASE  Phanteks G360a (White) | HEADPHONES  Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro | KEYBOARD Zoom75 (KTT Strawberry w/ GMK British Racing Green keycaps) | MOUSE  Cooler Master MM711 (White) MONITOR HP X32 1440p 165hz IPS

WORK RIG "OVERPRICED BRICK"

Mac Studio (M2 Ultra / 128GB / 1TB) | HEADPHONES  AirPods Pro 2 | KEYBOARD Logitech MX Mechanical Mini | MOUSE  Logitech MX Master 3S MONITOR 2x Dell 4K 32"

SECONDARY RIG "ALCATRAZ"

CPU i7-4770K OC @ 4.3GHz | COOLING Cryorig M9i (review| MOTHERBOARD ASUS Z87-PROGPU Gigabyte 1650 Super Windforce OC | RAM  16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600 MHzSSD Samsung 860 Evo 512GB | HDD Toshiba 3TB 7200RPMPSU EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750WCASE  NZXT H230 | HEADPHONES  Sony WH-1000XM3  | KEYBOARD Corsair STRAFE - Cherry MX Brown | MOUSE  Logitech G602 MONITOR LG 34UM58-P 34" Ultrawide

HOLA NIGHT THEMERS

GET YOUR ASS ON NIGHT THEME

OTHER TECH I OWN:

MacBook Pro 16" [M1 Pro/32GB/1TB] | 2022 Volkswagen GTI | iPhone 14 Pro | Sony a6000 | Apple Watch Series 8 45mm | 2018 MBP 15" | Lenovo Flex 3 [i7-5500U, HD5500 (fastest on the forum), 8GB RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Evo] | PS5, Xbox One & Nintendo Switch [Home Theater setup] | DJI Phantom 3 Standard | AirPods 2 | Jaybird Freedom (two pairs) & X2 [long story, PM if you want to know why I have 3 pairs of Jaybirds]

2 minutes ago, Vigilante505 said:

-snip-

That sounds low, not low for a machine in deteriorated conditions, but low for one whose use would probably be quite transparent.

I guess in the US, since parts and whatnot are more available and deals are much more prominent, in Europe prices certainly would be much higher, where i live at least.

Groomlake Authority

2 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Try to sell it for 1500$ at first, if its in almost mind conditions, has been cleaned, new thermal paste has been applied/worn fans/aging coolant has been replaced and try to make it a global sale, not a local sale like i can only do :(. I would give 1500$ for that computer, if it were me and its in the right conditions, that means no scuffs, dents or deep scratching in general and shipping/handling of the computer must be top notch aswell. Altough, whats the size of the SSD btw?

250gb

Do you know what motherboard it has?  Im trying to add up the cost of all the parts.

Just now, Spunky9221 said:

-snip-

Oh okay. Still better than a 120GB, but then perhaps 1300$ at best could work (if you treat the item for sale with great care and literally become an Amazon salesman for a day, so to speak).

Groomlake Authority

2 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

That sounds low, not low for a machine in deteriorated conditions, but low for one whose use would probably be quite transparent.

I guess in the US, since parts and whatnot are more available and deals are much more prominent, in Europe prices certainly would be much higher, where i live at least.

Again, its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If someone is willing to pay $1500 for it...then thats what its worth. Im saying thats the price it'll likely sell for. Its an opinion.

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

4 minutes ago, DaKittenMitten said:

Do you know what motherboard it has?  Im trying to add up the cost of all the parts.

Maximus VII formula

11 minutes ago, Spunky9221 said:

I forgot to include that I have 16gb of ddr4 ram

thats not possible on a i7 4790k..

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

3 minutes ago, Vigilante505 said:

Again, its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If someone is willing to pay $1500 for it...then thats what its worth. Im saying thats the price it'll likely sell for. Its an opinion.

It's definitely not in bad condition at all, it's not the prettiest inside with all the wiring and whatnot but thats because it was the first PC I build and didn't so I didn't really know how 

You probably dont know this.  But do you know what model cpu cooler you have?  Also, did you build the computer?

1 minute ago, DaKittenMitten said:

You probably dont know this.  But do you know what model cpu cooler you have?  Also, did you build the computer?

PH-TC14PE, and yes I did, that's how I know what the model number was because I still have all the boxes

Optical Drive?  And do you want to include the price of the OS?  If so, what OS do you have?

Ok, if you really pushed it you could probably sell it for close to 2000 dollars.  But normally that computer could sell for 900 - 1500 dollars.

Just now, DaKittenMitten said:

Ok, if you really pushed it you could probably sell it for close to 2000 dollars.  But normally that computer could sell for 900 - 1500 dollars.

This is the first time I've used Linus's Forums and I've really enjoyed the help. Thanks for all the help kitten

Check your local craigslist and see what other people have it up for, they usually have PCs on CL for super upped prices. I'd put it up for $1,300 OBO and if someone offers 1,000-1,250 I'd take it

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

1 hour ago, Spunky9221 said:

This is the first time I've used Linus's Forums and I've really enjoyed the help. Thanks for all the help kitten

Glad I could help :)

• 4 weeks later...