Posted · Original PosterOP

Specs:

EVGA 980ti Hybrid cooled

EVGA Supernova 1000 watt 80+ Gold

Phanteks CPU Cooler with 5 x 8mm Dual Heat-pipes

Samsung SSD 840 Pro-series 

A 1 TB Hard drive 

Thermaltake Level 10 GT

What I need to know is what you think I could get for this in today's market. It is about 2 years old. Thank you for taking your time to read this and help me out. Have a great day.

800-1000 bucks?

PSU Tier List LTT Gender Survey

LTT's self-appointed memelord

Always up for a game of chess

See @STRMfrmXMN @Energycore or @Starelementpoke for PSU needs

See @deXxterlab97 for blue fetishes (if that's your thing)

See @ShadowTechXTS for cats

@Implosivetech's got you covered for all your graphic design needs

And lastly, never put a CX green series PSU in a high end build https://youtu.be/Oybz5Q-If9M?t=7

Try to sell it for 1500$ at first, if its in almost mind conditions, has been cleaned, new thermal paste has been applied/worn fans/aging coolant has been replaced and try to make it a global sale, not a local sale like i can only do :(. I would give 1500$ for that computer, if it were me and its in the right conditions, that means no scuffs, dents or deep scratching in general and shipping/handling of the computer must be top notch aswell. Altough, whats the size of the SSD btw?

Groomlake Authority

I sold a similar system on craigslist for $950. Its only worth what someone else will pay for it...so test the market out. I think its an $800 machine.

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

I would put it at a $850-900 bid price, depending on condition, and maybe a $1000 buy now for the impatient

-----> Official Unofficial Favorite Keyswitch Type Survey <-----

OWNER OF THE FASTEST INTEL GPU ON LTT UNIGINE SUPERPOSITION [lol]

MY RIG "ALCATRAZ"

CPU i7-4770K OC @ 4.3GHz and pushing | COOLING Cryorig M9i (review| MOTHERBOARD ASUS Z87-PROGPU Gigabyte 1650 Super Windforce OC | RAM  16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600 MHzSSD Samsung 860 Evo 500GB | HDD Toshiba 3TB 7200RPMPSU EVGA SuperNOVA 750WCASE  NZXT H230 | KEYBOARD Corsair STRAFE - Cherry MX Brown | MOUSE  Logitech G602 MONITOR LG 34UM58-P 34" 2560x1080 Ultrawide

HOLA NIGHT THEMERS

GET YOUR ASS ON NIGHT THEME

OTHER TECH I OWN:

2017 Audi Q7 | iPhone Xs Max | Apple Watch Series 3 42mm | 2018 MacBook Pro 15" [i7/560X/16GB/256GB] | Lenovo Flex 3 [i7-5500U, HD5500 (fastest on the forum), 8GB RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Evo] | Xbox One [Home Theater setup] | DJI Phantom 3 Standard | Sony WH-1000XM3 | Jaybird Freedom (x2) & X2 [long story, PM if you want to know why I have 3 pairs of Jaybirds]

2 minutes ago, Vigilante505 said:

-snip-

That sounds low, not low for a machine in deteriorated conditions, but low for one whose use would probably be quite transparent.

I guess in the US, since parts and whatnot are more available and deals are much more prominent, in Europe prices certainly would be much higher, where i live at least.

Groomlake Authority

2 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Try to sell it for 1500$ at first, if its in almost mind conditions, has been cleaned, new thermal paste has been applied/worn fans/aging coolant has been replaced and try to make it a global sale, not a local sale like i can only do :(. I would give 1500$ for that computer, if it were me and its in the right conditions, that means no scuffs, dents or deep scratching in general and shipping/handling of the computer must be top notch aswell. Altough, whats the size of the SSD btw?

250gb

Just now, Spunky9221 said:

-snip-

Oh okay. Still better than a 120GB, but then perhaps 1300$ at best could work (if you treat the item for sale with great care and literally become an Amazon salesman for a day, so to speak).

Groomlake Authority

2 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

That sounds low, not low for a machine in deteriorated conditions, but low for one whose use would probably be quite transparent.

I guess in the US, since parts and whatnot are more available and deals are much more prominent, in Europe prices certainly would be much higher, where i live at least.

Again, its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If someone is willing to pay $1500 for it...then thats what its worth. Im saying thats the price it'll likely sell for. Its an opinion.

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

4 minutes ago, DaKittenMitten said:

Do you know what motherboard it has?  Im trying to add up the cost of all the parts.

Maximus VII formula

3 minutes ago, Vigilante505 said:

Again, its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If someone is willing to pay $1500 for it...then thats what its worth. Im saying thats the price it'll likely sell for. Its an opinion.

It's definitely not in bad condition at all, it's not the prettiest inside with all the wiring and whatnot but thats because it was the first PC I build and didn't so I didn't really know how 

1 minute ago, DaKittenMitten said:

You probably dont know this.  But do you know what model cpu cooler you have?  Also, did you build the computer?

PH-TC14PE, and yes I did, that's how I know what the model number was because I still have all the boxes

Just now, DaKittenMitten said:

Ok, if you really pushed it you could probably sell it for close to 2000 dollars.  But normally that computer could sell for 900 - 1500 dollars.

This is the first time I've used Linus's Forums and I've really enjoyed the help. Thanks for all the help kitten

Check your local craigslist and see what other people have it up for, they usually have PCs on CL for super upped prices. I'd put it up for $1,300 OBO and if someone offers 1,000-1,250 I'd take it

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GS Ram: 1x8 2400MHz Corsair LPX, 1x8 Avexir Core Series (blue LED) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150 Future Upgrades: 2x 34" 1440p IPS Curved 21:9 Ultrawides and a 27" 1440p IPS Freesync/Gsync 120-144Hz panel