Java installing error

Hey i have a problem with my java i wanted to play a game that needed java and i couldnt play it because it told me that i had to upgrade it and because i didnt know how to update it i deleted my java from control panel and from my programms X86. Then i tried to download the setup and do it, BUT its saids that java install did not complete and there is an error code which his number is 1603. I really need some help about it i have tried everything, restart,setup with the offline java installer and still it didnt work out.I am sending you the photo of the problem i hope it helps you.

java install problem.PNG

Actually the second one didnt worked out because i have already deleted java and i cant go the java control panel because i dont have a java :)

1 minute ago, Alexandros Gennadis said:

yes i did and i have tried both of the options none of them worked out

get older Java version?

Can you see Java in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features ? If it's there, uninstall it from there. For future reference, do this first always instead of deleting any executable files. Programs need to be installed because they make a variety of ties with the operating system. If you don't undo those ties by actually uninstalling a program, as you can see, it'll cause trouble.

If Java's not listed there or it doesn't work either, you may as well try deleting the rest of it.

Hit CTRL+R to open the run window and type in shell:appdata

Run that and it'll throw you to your AppData\Roaming folder. Go one fork back and navigate to AppData\LocalLow\Oracle and delete the Java folder in there.

Then navigate to AppData\Roaming\Sun and remove the Java folder in there. 

Then navigate to C:\ProgramData\Oracle and delete the Java folder in there. 

Then try reinstalling.

Edit: Oh. You may not be able to navigate to C:\ProgramData\ since it's a hidden folder. Enter C:\ProgramData\Oracle in the address field to get there.

forget it i did it and i found out that there is no oracle in the app data local low is this a problem?

yep i did everything you told me i deleted everything i downloaded a new setup on java i restarded and did the setup AND STILL it didnt work out PERFECT any idead on how to solve it?