I need advise on wireless mouses and wired keyboards

ProLogic

I am looking at a wireless mouse now that my G502 is broken, I can't pick between the Asus ROG spatha or the Logitech G900

Looking for thoughts on both of them, i have massive hands so I am leaning towards the spatha, and i also like the charging dock and breathing between two colours

I am open to other options too.

Also looking at keyboards seeing as my g910 is broken, I want something with RGB LEDs, Mech switches (Maybe clear, maybe red, want some advise on this) and NO braided cable.

Well seeing everyone is just trolling, lets begin

• This is a pretty heavy mouse imo the G900 going at 100g+ not the best weight imo if you are into shooters
  • Ideal for palm and fingertip
  • Build quality is excellent
  • Long hours on battery i'd say more or less two days
  • 3366 sensor

Just all in all a quality mouse

The spatha on the other hand is just meh

G900>ROG 

As for the keyboard I saw CM Masterkeys pro L

@ProLogic

Hope it helps ;) 

I use the G900, my fingertip to wrist length is 20.5 and it fits me perfect with a fingertip grip.

I went from a mouse that weighed 40g more so i feel like it is not too heavy but i don't think i would like it any lighter either. The overall feel of the mouse is top notch build quality, if you lift it up and shake it then you can hear the scroll wheel rattle some but this is more or less a feature with all scroll wheels that you can disconnect the clicks with. I highly recommend it, its proper fast and precise and never shown any signs to be affected by other wireless things around me, and it is therefore the first wireless mouse that i had that i could recommend for gaming.