Windows Install error 0x8007025D

Hello everyone, 
I'm sorry for the noob questions and formatting. I'm new to the website and posting in general. Please don't judge me too hard on my new build, I was on a budget.
Background info 
I recently, as in three days ago, built a new computer. My old computer was around four years old; it did not have PCI Express 3.0, and the CPU was an AMD Phenom II. I successfully did a test boot, on the new computer, to ensure nothing was damaged during shipping or damaged during the building process. Since I was on a budget, I decided to reuse some of my old computer parts. Specifically, I reused the hard drives and the optical drive.
Problem
When I got around to installing Windows 10 from a flash drive, the install would go smoothly, until I got to the "Getting Files Ready for Install" screen. Every time I reached 70+%, the install would crash, and the error code 0x8007025D would come up. I looked up reasons why this code would come up and I received anything from the Windows ISO is corrupted to RAM issues. My motherboard recognizes the RAM at the UEFI. Also, I used Microsoft's media creation tool to redownload Windows 10 ISO on a different flash drive but still got the same issue. 
Question
Is this a hardware problem? Is it because I am reusing my HDD from my old computer? Or is it because it is a new built I need to type in a Windows 10 key at the beginning of the install? 
New computer Specs
Price: $669 (U.S. Dollars)
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K w/ Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo cooler.
MotherB: ASRock Z170 Pro4S ATX
RAM: GeIL Evo Potenza 16GB DDR4 2400 Dual Channel Kit
Storage: 2x Westgate 500GB HDD running on RAID 0. (Old HDD can't remember the RPM.)
GPU: ASUS GTX 1060 3GB O.C. Edition 
PSU: EVGA SuperNova 650w G1 80+ Gold Fully Modular.
Optical Drive: LG DVD/CD Reader/Writer. 
Chassis: Thermaltake Vera N24 ATX Mid Tower.

1.Open the Command Prompt. This can be done by triggering the Run -- Windows Key + R -- feature, and opening "cmd".
2.Type "diskpart" to open the disk partitioning software. Accept the UAC security prompt, if asked.
3.Insert the USB drive.
4.Type "list disk". The program will then show you a list of all the physical drives (HDD, SSD, USB, etc.) that are attached.
5.Identify the disk number of the USB drive (it can be recognized by looking at the size column; it's usually the last listed disk) and type "select disk X", where "X" is the disk number of your USB drive.
6.Type "clean". This will erase the contents of the USB drive, so make sure you have the contents backed-up beforehand.
7.Type "create partition primary". This command will create a primary partition on the USB drive.
8.Type "select partition 1". This command will select the created partition.
9.Type "active". This command will make the selected partition active.
10.Type "format fs=ntfs quick". This command will format the created partition as NTFS.
11.Type "assign". This command will assign a letter to the USB drive, which will make it show under Windows Explorer.
12.Copy the contents of the Windows DVD or ISO from the created folder on the USB drive.

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Thank you for your help.

Thread212: I order a DVD version of Windows on Amazon. Hopefully, this may fix the problem.

DXMember: I'll give that a try and get back to you on the results.

I think I may have found the solution and reason. Please note this is untested. I will confirm later.

Issue

It would appear the problem lies in my HDD. Since I was using them on an old computer, they are formatted using the MBR standard, which is compatible with old-school BIOS PCs. The new PC runs on the newer UEFI BIOS; the HDD should be formatted using the new standard GPT. 

Solution

Use the solutions mentioned above or use MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable CD and convert your old MBR to GPT. 

Sources

https://www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmanager/windows-cannot-be-installed-to-this-disk.html

http://www.howtogeek.com/193669/whats-the-difference-between-gpt-and-mbr-when-partitioning-a-drive/