Genius Imperator keys not working

Hi,

I recently bought a 2nd hand Genius Imperator I gaming keyboard and only 23 of the 120+ keys are working. None of the letters except e i x work. I'm not sure whether the problem is hardware or software. I will be returning it for a refund but it would be great if I could get it working.

Any and all input will be appreciated

Test it on another PC. If it is the same story, refund it. It should work automatically without any drivers

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Already did that. It's not mechanical though. I wanna try cleaning the insides though

1 hour ago, Abdul Wahab said:

Already did that. It's not mechanical though. I wanna try cleaning the insides though

I have a Logitech G103 and it works without a software but I have it installed anyway. Tested few Dell and Lenovo keyboards and they all worked without any software. I'm more than sure it's a physical problem. 

Also quote me so I can see your response. ^_^

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2016 at 11:29 PM, Bouzoo said:

I have a Logitech G103 and it works without a software but I have it installed anyway. Tested few Dell and Lenovo keyboards and they all worked without any software. I'm more than sure it's a physical problem. 

Also quote me so I can see your response. ^_^

I tried cleaning it out and managed to get 2 less keys workingxD. So definitely physical and hopefully fixable. I think the contacts are not lined up properly.