Buying a new SSD

GM Rod

Hi there!

So, I'm going to be in NYC starting tomorrow, and I'll be staying for only a week.

I want to get a Samsung 950 Pro 512gb M.2 SSD while I'm there, but I'm having quite a few issues.

B&H, the place I usually go to get stuff, doesn't have it in stock and it won't arrive until after I'm gone.

Newegg is no help because I can't use different billing and shipping addresses.

Amazon also doesn't have it in stock before Dec 6th. I leave NYC on the 7th so that's no good.

Best Buy also, no help. It's $50 more expensive there, but they do have price match guarantee, BUT no store pickup available before Dec 7th.

HELP!

I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me.

2 minutes ago, GM Rod said:

Hi there!

So, I'm going to be in NYC starting tomorrow, and I'll be staying for only a week.

I want to get a Samsung 950 Pro 512gb M.2 SSD while I'm there, but I'm having quite a few issues.

B&H, the place I usually go to get stuff, doesn't have it in stock and it won't arrive until after I'm gone.

Newegg is no help because I can't use different billing and shipping addresses.

Amazon also doesn't have it in stock before Dec 6th. I leave NYC on the 7th so that's no good.

Best Buy also, no help. It's $50 more expensive there, but they do have price match guarantee, BUT no store pickup available before Dec 7th.

HELP!

Go to best buy and hope they have the product in stock and then price match for it. Or you can try getting it at a microcenter if you are close to one.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

Jet? NCIXUS? SuperBiiz?

No Microcenter in Manhattan... I thought about that. Lemme check those other three stores.

NCIX is a no go. They have the highest price yet.... BUT there's price matching so that's great.

Unfortunately, it looks like I can't make an account on their site and use an international billing adress.

I was even gonna use Linu's link to refer them... so close. Next!

Superbiiz, same thing. No international billing supported.

Phew. Ok it seems that Jet did it.

Thanks guys!