World of warcraft

KeFy

So

i just bought the starter edition of wow and i have been playing for around 2 days, have 2 questions about the game

I really enjoy this game and plan on playing it for a long time is it worth it to upgrade to Legion right away how mutch more content will it give me ?

whats the fastest way to get good gear/good looking gear

Hey man! great question, 

First, I would at least play the game for another week, then decide on how you want to level up. I'm not huge into subscription based games, but I would start off with that.

The fastest way to level up and get gear is to spend some money at the store. (Read about your class and character - Very Important about gear and armor). Warcraft site should have that information.  By playing in game, take all the quests you can in each area and you'd level up and get good gear and gold too. Also, you can sell your old gear and get gold back too. The Auction House is a great way to sell/buy/trade for better gear than you have ever thought about.

As you can tell, I do like the game and story. I've yet to try Legion (need to upgrade my computer)     

I hope that this helps you, and I wish you the best of luck on the start of your journey.

4 minutes ago, karza_hetai said:

Hey man! great question, 

First, I would at least play the game for another week, then decide on how you want to level up. I'm not huge into subscription based games, but I would start off with that.

The fastest way to level up and get gear is to spend some money at the store. (Read about your class and character - Very Important about gear and armor). Warcraft site should have that information.  By playing in game, take all the quests you can in each area and you'd level up and get good gear and gold too. Also, you can sell your old gear and get gold back too. The Auction House is a great way to sell/buy/trade for better gear than you have ever thought about.

As you can tell, I do like the game and story. I've yet to try Legion (need to upgrade my computer)     

I hope that this helps you, and I wish you the best of luck on the start of your journey.

thanks this helped alot ! 

Ive been playing wow for 8 years now... Its the only game i play.  I have yet to be unsatisfied. 

1) I know it can be pricey to have to get all the exps at once, instead of as they are released like I did. but like the other post stated ... Give it a few weeks  maybe even a few months as you are now. See how you like it . you will have enough content either way.  Building a good friends list and joining a good guild was the biggest part in making the game awesomer for me! it made the game ALOT more fun, "not that it wasnt before"

2) fastest .. questing! . once you get in dungeons  que up for them while you quest ... then off to raids, having your friends list and guild there to help will make it all better and faster.  "looking good"  transmog will fix that for ya. but still need to collect the times to unlock them.  I just google armor sets  and find where they drop and go farm. 

After 8 years .. I still play 12 hours straight on my day off lol .. legion story and gameplay is totally worth it for me and there WILL be more to come!  

1 minute ago, Adlib said:

Ive been playing wow for 8 years now... Its the only game i play.  I have yet to be unsatisfied. 

1) I know it can be pricey to have to get all the exps at once, instead of as they are released like I did. but like the other post stated ... Give it a few weeks  maybe even a few months as you are now. See how you like it . you will have enough content either way.  Building a good friends list and joining a good guild was the biggest part in making the game awesomer for me! it made the game ALOT more fun, "not that it wasnt before"

2) fastest .. questing! . once you get in dungeons  que up for them while you quest ... then off to raids, having your friends list and guild there to help will make it all better and faster.  "looking good"  transmog will fix that for ya. but still need to collect the items to unlock them.  I just google armor sets  and find where they drop and go farm. 

After 8 years .. I still play 12 hours straight on my day off lol .. legion story and gameplay is totally worth it for me and there WILL be more to come!  

7 minutes ago, Adlib said:

Yes, make friends. In a different game, I found my health run low and others were around me to help me out to heal me and defeat some of the bad guys. Those are the one's you want to join.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2016 at 11:14 AM, KeFy said:

So

i just bought the starter edition of wow and i have been playing for around 2 days, have 2 questions about the game

I really enjoy this game and plan on playing it for a long time is it worth it to upgrade to Legion right away how mutch more content will it give me ?

whats the fastest way to get good gear/good looking gear

Hey follow up. I'm no teacher but, I am curious on how you enjoyed the game.

What do you like about the game so far? (just curious list 2)

How do you like the game mechanics? I know that each character and class play differently. 

How's the upgrades and getting gear? 

Is it at all what you'd thought it be? 

On 2016-12-09 at 4:40 AM, karza_hetai said:

Hey follow up. I'm no teacher but, I am curious on how you enjoyed the game.

What do you like about the game so far? (just curious list 2)

How do you like the game mechanics? I know that each character and class play differently. 

How's the upgrades and getting gear? 

Is it at all what you'd thought it be? 

Yeah so far i really enjoy the game the classes are fun. dungeons and questing is interesting

gear is also interesting

and yup its basicly all i thought it whould be and more