Has anyone figured out the GTA V antialiasing issue yet?

Kitten of the Broccoli

No matter which methods I try, neither FXAA, MSAA, or TXAA are doing their jobs. I've even gone as far as editing the GTA V NVIDIA profile using NVIDIA Inspector, but all it seemed to do was lower my overall game performance.

I know there are already threads that have discussed this, but I can't seem to figure out if anyone has solved the issue. My system has a Xeon 1231v3, 16GB of RAM, and the best SLI setup ever: 2 GTX 950s.

Before you say it, getting a 970 is not currently an option for me.  I just really want to get this fixed because there are jagged lines freaking EVERYWHERE. What's worse? Shadows being cast by characters are blockier than Minecraft. No matter what I try, I can't fix it.

idk what youre talking about. antialiasing works fine for me.

is your problem is that you dont notice any difference?

Isn't that adjusted by shadow quality not anti aliasing? What are your in game settings?

7 hours ago, psycoUSA said:

idk what youre talking about. antialiasing works fine for me.

is your problem is that you dont notice any difference?

1 hour ago, rentaspoon said:

Isn't that adjusted by shadow quality not anti aliasing? What are your in game settings?

Literally everything is set to High except Texture Quality(don't have enough VRAM). MSAA is set to 4x, Reflection MSAA is set to 8x, Shader Quality is at High, Shadow Quality is at High, and Soft Shadows is set to NVIDIA PCSS.

As far as I know the bug only applies to MSAA, so if you pick a different setting it should work fine.

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire

10 hours ago, xGGAx said:

As far as I know the bug only applies to MSAA, so if you pick a different setting it should work fine.

None of the AA methods are working, though.