Best 3ds game deals

79wjd

I managed to get the black Friday 3ds so now I just need to get a couple games. I could've sworn I saw an ad where one of the stores had a buy two get one but I can't seem to find it and I also I don't know if there is anything better. (I'll probably used if it ends up being much cheaper on eBay).

P.s. The games I was planning on getting in case anyone thinks there are better choices.

Mario kart 7

Smash

Luigi's mansion

Super Mario bros 2

Kirby robooton (or whatever it's called)

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Pokemon.  (X/Y, Sun/Moon, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)

Any of the Zelda games: A Link Between Worlds, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask

Where'd you manage to get one of the $99 3ds's from?

id get Fire Emblem Awakening, but thats kinda cuz i love the Fire Emblem franchise or atleast the games i have palyed :D 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

4 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

I could've sworn I saw an ad where one of the stores had a buy two get one

What?

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

Pokemon Sun/Moon

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

Pokemon?  (X/Y, Sun/Moon, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)

I was never really a fan of the Pokemon games (although in fairness, I haven't touched one since gold). And I also never got into Zelda games (but I think I've only ever played one from the SNES days).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

13 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Pokemon.  (X/Y, Sun/Moon, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)

Where'd you manage to get one of the $99 3ds's from?

Walmart has been going in and out of preorder stock. So just check their occasionally.

@Bananasplit_00 ill look into it.

@RGProductions buy two get one free deal.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team if you're a fan of RPGs and are ok with it being Mario. Bravely Default if you're a fan of RPGs. I'd say you could never go wrong with a Kirby game but they're actually pretty short on play time, otherwise they're great.

And it's Robobot.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

20 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

I was never really a fan of the Pokemon games (although in fairness, I haven't touched one since gold). And I also never got into Zelda games (but I think I've only ever played one from the SNES days).

X was really good and Sun/Moon look good.  

I've only played a little of A Link to the Past (originally on SNES so it's likely what you're referring to) but I've liked Ocarina and Link Between Worlds a lot better.

20 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Walmart has been going in and out of preorder stock. So just check their occasionally.

@Bananasplit_00 ill look into it.

@RGProductions buy two get one free deal.

I've seen it in stock for a few seconds a couple times on Walmart.com but every time it's gone again before I can checkout...

I'm hoping to get one to be a Christmas present for a friend who doesn't have a 3DS but would love to play Pokemon.

5 hours ago, djdwosk97 said:

I could've sworn I saw an ad where one of the stores had a buy two get one but I can't seem to find it

GameStop.  They do that every year.  I bought six yesterday.

For any pre-owned titles, buy 2 get 1 free.  (equal or lesser value, of course).