GTX770 VS R9 280X

ItzikCPU

Wait for 770 price drops

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I don't hate AMD i just like more NVIDIA...

I do not use any time with AMD so i don't know but what i know that the NVIDIA better..

My god.... If you like Nvidia so much that price to performance figures and even performance in general are thrown out the window because you like the BRAND simply buy a Nvidia card. Are you trying to convince us to make you buy AMD? I don't get it.

AMD is not bad in terms of quality. Their drivers are better than Nvidia imo as Nvidia drivers has been breaking people's cards. Currently using a 7950 and the performance is great. I would go with a R9 280X since it has a better price to performance ratio. Would only get Nvidia cards if you really needed CUDA and Physx.

And if i take the 280X can i have WIN 7 64BIT?

Because i don't like at all WIN8...i want stay with WIN7..can i?

Now what better 280X or GTX780?

CPU: Intel Core I7 4770 3.5GHz(3.9 T) 8MB cache Mainboard: Gigabyte H87-D3H Ultra Durable™Cpu Cooler: Scythe Mugen 3 rev .b. RAM: Corsair XMS3 (4X2) 8GB 1600MHz CL9 GPU:GigabyteGTX 780Ti (OC) 3GB Windforce X3 cooler PSU: FSP Aurum 750W Gold 80 Plus Modular Case: Corsair 500R (White) & 6 Fans white led Monitor: Dell 23" UltraSharp LED IPS HDD + SSD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB & SSD SAMSUNG 120GB EVO

Dude, you can have both OS no problem.

Gtx 780 is better, but more expensive.

Just buy a 280X, but if you really really hate AMD stop asking about their graphics cards and get a gtx 770.

Dude, you can have both OS no problem.

Gtx 780 is better, but more expensive.

Just buy a 280X, but if you really really hate AMD stop asking about their graphics cards and get a gtx 770.

Yay!!!!!!! In israel the GTX780 HIS PRICE LOWER!!!!! 

THE GTX780 :  732$

THE GTX770 : 544$

I think i go with the GTX780 because price lower ... what is better GTX780 or 280X?

CPU: Intel Core I7 4770 3.5GHz(3.9 T) 8MB cache Mainboard: Gigabyte H87-D3H Ultra Durable™Cpu Cooler: Scythe Mugen 3 rev .b. RAM: Corsair XMS3 (4X2) 8GB 1600MHz CL9 GPU:GigabyteGTX 780Ti (OC) 3GB Windforce X3 cooler PSU: FSP Aurum 750W Gold 80 Plus Modular Case: Corsair 500R (White) & 6 Fans white led Monitor: Dell 23" UltraSharp LED IPS HDD + SSD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB & SSD SAMSUNG 120GB EVO

Guys, why be loyal to a company? I cannot understand the logic. They're there to make money, not to be your best friend. Seriously, you don't benefit from brand loyalty, just get what's better for you and for what you want to do! (Not an amd fanboy)

Yay!!!!!!! In israel the GTX780 HIS PRICE LOWER!!!!!

THE GTX780 :

732$

THE GTX770 :

544$

I think i go with the GTX780 because price lower ... what is better GTX780 or 280X?

If you get the 780 be sure to get a good cooler. The Middle East is hot and the card will clock higher if its cooler. The 780 in theory is faster and for most games would be faster than the 280x

Guys, why be loyal to a company? I cannot understand the logic. They're there to make money, not to be your best friend. Seriously, you don't benefit from brand loyalty, just get what's better for you and for what you want to do! (Not an amd fanboy)

I am loyal to Nvidia & Intel :)

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

No i Getting ready to buy soon...two weeks.

2 weeks is not soon. Parts and prices change frequently. Plan later-- 2-3 days before you buy at most.

I don't hate AMD i just like more NVIDIA...

I do not use any time with AMD so i don't know but what i know that the NVIDIA better..

Nvidia is not better. They each have their place.

Windows doesn't care what gpu you use.

The 780 is better. Then again, it's much, much more expensive.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Get the R9 280X.

Similar performance for $100 less. Could use that money to buy Premium for BF4.

the reason amd gpus are better in bf4 beta is because the game is optimised to be played with amd cards. we really can only compare gpus on this game when the full game has been released and/or when both amd and nvidia have got there drivers straight

What? That's obvious. Everyone knows it's optimized for AMD.

And no matter how long BF4 is out, it will always perform better on AMD.