Top Upcoming PS4 Games

Ultimate Assassin

Give me your top 10 upcoming PS4 games list that come out this year. Only list games that will come out from now to Dec 31, 2016.

I am not gonna construct a top 10 but I am looking forward to the last guardian, FFXV, and steins;gate 0. also the time frame you've declared isn't very considerate lol 

Just now, Technicolors said:

I am not gonna construct a top 10 but I am looking forward to the last guardian, FFXV, and steins;gate 0. also the time frame you've declared isn't very considerate lol 

Oh yea Im definitely looking forward to the last guardian and FFXV

The great looking PS4 games all come out next year: Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone, Red Dead Redemption 2, and God of War. At least Horizon Zero Dawn is slated for a late February release. The others still don't have launch dates.

I'm a huge God of War fan. That's about all I can say I'm excited about on PS4. Maybe it's because I've been playing my Wii U so much and buying games for it. 

Last of Us 2, i know it doesn't fit within your predetermined time slot but its absolutely my most anticipated game on PS, in fact i'd go so far as to say its the only reason i still even own one lol 

Should be out next year :P