Can I disable Xbox Game DVR without a Microsoft account?

So when I use OBS studio to livestream, I get serious frame drops in games such as Overwatch, and rather high CPU usage, however this shouldn't be, because I encode with NVENC. It seems that there is "phantom" CPU usage, i.e. it's at 90% total, the game is using maybe 40%, and all other programs combined in task manager are only using another 10-15%. People say that this is due to something called Xbox Game DVR, so I went into the Xbox app to turn it off but it requires me to associate a Microsoft account. People have told me that it will change the password on the PC and basically take it over with the account if I associate one with it, plus I don't even have an MS account. Is there any way to get in and turn off this garbage without logging in? What should I do?

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

If you have shadow play the latest version has been causing issues. Try turning off that because I did and got like triple the FPS in BF1 on my 1080.

And you can turn off Game DVR through your registry someway. Just look it up on google.

6 minutes ago, Spitfire1911 said:

If you have shadow play the latest version has been causing issues. Try turning off that because I did and got like triple the FPS in BF1 on my 1080.

Nah I don't use shadowplay, plus the FPS is fine until I start streaming.

6 minutes ago, Spitfire1911 said:

And you can turn off Game DVR through your registry someway. Just look it up on google.

I'll look into that.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...